Jill Marie Abbott
Wondering

Stockton, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Was her cause of death ever discovered? Never heard anything more about her. The woman found dead in the Oakland hills nude on a bike trail... So sad
Warren

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Was her cause of death ever discovered? Never heard anything more about her. The woman found dead in the Oakland hills nude on a bike trail... So sad
She was murdered by a Black man. That's all I know.
Abbott

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Not entirely accurate. Her case remains open and mired by an inability to tie anyone specific to her murder and an inability to prosecute because of a cause unknown on her death certificate.
shellie mcdaniel

Denver, CO

#4 Aug 2, 2013
I know who killed Jill! It was a black man, Jerry McDaniel.
Kelly

Anderson, CA

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Wondering wrote:
. I knew Jill from high school. I want to know if her killer has been caught. She deserves justice.
Praise God

Newport Beach, CA

#6 Jan 17, 2014
Warren wrote:
<quoted text>
Negros are Satan, they are evil. They will take money, rape you again and again, then they will kill you. Don't talk to negros, don't even walk on the same street.
upinmiddleofstre et

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2014
Im sorry to see that denise Richards wasn't questioned.on this case.even more unfortunate was that the party never mentioned that they were loved by all their friends and were treated with soooo much respect no matter who they worked for or what they were doing. In agreement and that the wife role was filled with generosity and love...it gives me so much hope to see the outpouring of love and support. To many xxxxs and oooos for those who helped
a friend of Jills

Berkeley, CA

#8 Feb 5, 2014
upinmiddleofstreet wrote:
Im sorry to see that denise Richards wasn't questioned.on this case.even more unfortunate was that the party never mentioned that they were loved by all their friends and were treated with soooo much respect no matter who they worked for or what they were doing. In agreement and that the wife role was filled with generosity and love...it gives me so much hope to see the outpouring of love and support. To many xxxxs and oooos for those who helped
ummm, WTF? Abbott said as much as can be said, as it is still an "open case" justice for Jill
karina

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Aug 10, 2014
I was best friends with jill for years in la and would love to be in touch with her family and friends
friendcoworkerof jillsalso

Burlington, WI

#10 Dec 26, 2014
karina wrote:
I was best friends with jill for years in la and would love to be in touch with her family and friends
If u want to be in contact with friends and family's go to her Facebook page. I too was great friends with her and am apauled that still no justice has been done. I am sure A LOT of us friends want her killer to go down asap! I worked in LA with her for about a decade. Salah cried when we told him even Charlie RIP was deeply upset.
friendcoworkerof jillsalso

Burlington, WI

#11 Dec 26, 2014
Also what's with the "black man" thing? Can anyone please elaborate? Last I heard they were questioning a roomate or something. I wish she never left LA.
Shannon Grimes

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2015
She was a great person and someone I called a friend. This makes me so sad. I just found out.
lovemypuppy2012

Tucson, AZ

#14 Feb 25, 2015
Warren wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? This case really bothers me. I knew her from high school. She was a good person.
Charley G SFV

Mountain View, CA

#15 Apr 2, 2015
I loved her. We were very tight in the mid 90s. She was sweet and kind. She loved animals. I just found out her fate. It has ripped my heart out. I googled her name hoping to find her and reconnect. If I knew who did this .....
A friend of Jills

Norfolk, VA

#17 Apr 2, 2015
Charley G SFV wrote:
I loved her. We were very tight in the mid 90s. She was sweet and kind. She loved animals. I just found out her fate. It has ripped my heart out. I googled her name hoping to find her and reconnect. If I knew who did this .....
Charley, she spoke of you often
A friend of Jills

Norfolk, VA

#18 Apr 2, 2015
if your the same Charley I'm thinking of
Jenn

Santa Cruz, CA

#19 Apr 2, 2015
Charley G SFV wrote:
If this is the same Charley I knew from the days of Sam's, hello. She was murdered by her roommate, Jerry, but the DA isn't interested in prosecuting because she was a stripper and considered to be no one of importance. That's why the cause of death is "undetermined". DA doesn't want to bother with prosecution.
sadomingo

Mountain View, CA

#20 Jan 13, 2016
Don't know how or why Jerry got away with this! So disappointed in OPD for Not persuing him in this case. Jill's life mattered! Just praying that God catches up with him and he had no more victims. He's a DEMON IN skin! God help us! Shellie McDaniel ex wife of Jerry McDaniel
bawheeleraticlou dcom

Clearwater, FL

#22 Feb 9, 2017
How do you know Jerry McDaniel is responsible, would you elaborate via email please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) 10 hr GRD 34
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; Sun Taehn 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 19 Leftovers 21,051
News Entrance to Temple Israel in Alameda Aug 18 SpankyMcdoogle 1
News HORROR - Mob of 60 Teenagers Rob, Beat Passenge... Aug 17 Blacksaredumb 7
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Aug 17 Brittle Fingers 17,648
News After Virginia, Northern California braces for ... Aug 16 Solarman 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages