African Americans in Oakland Attack W...

African Americans in Oakland Attack White Man Asking About Reaction to Zimmerman Trial

There are 52 comments on the Wizbang story from Jul 15, 2013, titled African Americans in Oakland Attack White Man Asking About Reaction to Zimmerman Trial. In it, Wizbang reports that:

On the night that the George Zimmerman trial verdict was released, Cyrus Massoumi got a little more than he bargained for when he asked a group of African Americans in Oakland, California what they thought of the results from Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wizbang.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BAR

United States

#54 Jul 17, 2013
Fkn Orangutan Blacks is all they are.
Yay Area

Pacifica, CA

#56 Jul 18, 2013
keepitsimple REAL simple wrote:
<quoted text>Comparing blacks to wild animals is racist, yo.
They are animals, specifically the persons that are vandalizing, robbing business' and being violent to other people who have not done a thing to them. I say go to school, get a good job and drop the ghetto ass attitudes. It'll go a long way.
Yay Area

Pacifica, CA

#58 Jul 18, 2013
nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you should live in the jungle with all the other animals.
I agree with you completely, I hope blacks make more violence and more vandalism...but in your neighborhood, since you want more ignorant shit to happen. Just sayin.

“racists are funny”

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#59 Jul 18, 2013
YOUNG BLACK THUGS in 2013 wrote:
THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA
MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS don't want anyone to know that "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" are on the WARPATH because the U.S. JUSTCE SYSYEM didn't give them the VERDICT they WANTED!
http://rt.com/usa/california-zimmerman-protes...
YOUNG BLACK THUGS are now ACTING like BLACK SAVAGES!
NAAWP WARNS NON-BLACKS TO REMAiN INDOORS!
BLACK SAVAVES are DESTROYING U.S.!
LILY WHITE LIARS in the LIBERAL MEDIA are MISLEADING U.S. They have been HIRED by MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC and CBS to MISLEAD U.S., DIVIDED U.S. and DESTROY U.S.!
Here is a LIST of LIARS, CROOKS & THIEVES!
1) JANE FONDA
2) TED TURNER
3) BILL GATES
4) ALICE WALTON
5) RACHEL MADDOW
6) CHRIS MATTHEWS
7) LAWRENCE O’DONNEL
8) PIERS MORGAN
9) NANCY GRACE
10) STEVEN MILLER
11) LOIS LERNER
12) DOUGLAS SHULMAN
13) MORRIS DEES
14) ANGELA COREY
15) BERNIE DE LA RIONDA
16) NANCY PELOSI
17) HARRY REID
18) DIANE FIENSTEIN
19) BILL MAHAR
20) DONALD DUCK
21) BABY HUEY
22) ROAD RUNNER
23) TAZMANIAN DEVIL
24) MICKEY MOUSE
25) CHARLIE BROWN
26) MARTIN BASHIR
27) GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
28) 6 WOMEN JURORS IN THE THUG ZIMMERMAN TRIAL
29) RACISTS
30) WHITE SUPREMISTS
31) KKK BOYS
FACT: LILY WHITE RACISTS LYING in the MEDIA use RACIAL ISSUES to SELL SOAP, INCREASE THEIR RATINGS and PROMOTE their COMMUNIST AGENDA!
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, PAULA DEEN and MARK TRAINA have become the POSTER CHILDREN for RACIAL EQUALITY in NORTH AMERICA! If GEORGE ZIMMERMAN Defends himself against a "YOUNG BLACK THUG" attempting to Play the "KNOCK OUT WHITEY GAME" with him he is DESIGNATED by the LILY WHITE LYING MEDIA as a RACIST! If PAULA DEEN admits to using the "N" Word when Describing an ARMED ROBBER who placed a Gun to her head during BANK ROBBERY 30-years ago, she too is DESIGNATED by the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA as a RACIST! By that same EXACT TOKEN if a HIGHLY TRAINED SEASONED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST with nearly 30-years of ON-THE-JOB-EXPERIENCE Points a Finger at "YOUNG BLACK THUGS", just like TRAYVON MARTIN EFFIN UP the QUALITY of LIFE in AMERICA-the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA designates him as a RACIST!
Once again the fatuous1 finds himself Running Around in Circles Screamin and Yellin BULL$HYT!
fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON for the NAAWP
[email protected]
FACT: MARK TRAINA is also a CANDIDATE for GOVERNOR of the GREAT STATE of LOUISIANA in 2015
FACT: The LILY WHITE LIBERAL MEDIA has One Set of Rules for BLACK PEOPLE and another for WHITE CONSERVATIVES!
EXAMPLE: PAULA DEEN uses the "N" Word and MARK TRAINA correctly identifies "YOUNG BLACK THUG" as being "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" they are identified as "RACIST", while at the EXACT same time Defend RACHEL JEANTEL'S use of the term "CREEPY AZZ CRACKER" as a BLACK CULTURAL THINGY!
This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of LILY WHITE LYING "BULL$HYT"! PLEASE EXCUSE MY FRENCH?
By the way, "LILY WHITE LIARS" don't Live in Da Hood! They Live in the GATED JEWBURGS, with the ARMED GUARDS, HIGH FENCES, SWIMMING POOLS, GOLF COURSES, TENNIS COURTS, PRIVATE FISHIN PONDS and EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE PLAY GROUNDS!
IN MARRCH, 2013, TWO "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA SHOT A 13-MONTH OLD WHITE INFANT RIGHT BETEEW THE EYES, KILLING HIM INSTANTLY, AS HIS MOTHER BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE!
IN APRIL, 2013, A BLACK MAN IN GRETNA, LOUISIANA SODOMIZED AN 8-MONTH OLD WHITE INFANT TO DEATH!
QUESTION: WHERE IS THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA AND WHY THE HELL ARE THEY NOT INTERESTED IN EXPLOITING THESE HORIFIC STORIES!
ANSWER: THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA IS ONLY INTERESTED IN CREATING CHAOS IN AMERICA, PROMOTING BLACK ON WHITE RACIAL HATRED, SELLING SOAP AND PROMOTING THIER OWN COMMUNIST AGENDA!
you left a few names there boy.Stop making mistakes somebody always has to fix them.
Yay Area

Pacifica, CA

#60 Jul 18, 2013
Black Truth wrote:
White people have always been violent.. How do you think they took this land from the Indians, it wasn't given to them, they didn't earn it, it wasn't white peoples land they violently took it when they finally got guns.. White people have always been cowards and violent. From Indians to Slavery and even with each other, and now they complain and blacks being violent so funny.. Violence is the only way t over throw, or make a major change.. White people know this because they know history all over the world you can't accomplish any major change without violence.. Why are we in Iraq, Pakistan and etc, with our military.. White people have guns, missiles and etc.. they don't go over there just talking they go with they primary intentions of conquering with violence.. Blacks need to stop killing each other and unite and move forward with violence!!! We need to go to white communities and kill little white kids with candy and claim self defense its easy!! The blue print is now available.. Let just 1 black kill a white kid and get convicted and this Country will see Black Violence on White people major!! I'm hoping that happens soon.. White people love to do violent acts then say violence isn't the answer.. Violence worked for Zimmermen and it will work for me and other blacks.. And I'm tired of Blacks apologizing for their comments!!! hope there are more riots and all types of other violence!!!
I agree with you completely, I hope blacks make more violence, riots and vandalism...but in your neighborhood and where you work, since you want more ignorant shit to happen. Just sayin

“racists are funny”

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#61 Jul 18, 2013
YOUNG BLACK THUGS in 2013 wrote:
THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA is putting everyone in DANGER by not REPORTING the CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES of "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" ROAMING the STREETS of LOS ANGELES, WATTS, OAKLAND, ATLANTA, JACKSON, HOUSTON and tooOOO MANY PREDOMINATELY BLIGHTED and PREDOMINATELY BLACK IMPOVERISHED CITIES across AMERICA!
MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS don't want anyone to know that "YOU
Here is a LIST of LIARS, CROOKS & THIEVES!
1) JANE FONDA
2) TED TURNER
3) BILL GATES
4) ALICE WALTON
5) RACHEL MADDOW
6) CHRIS MATTHEWS
7) LAWRENCE O’DONNEL
8) PIERS MORGAN
9) NANCY GRACE
10) STEVEN MILLER
11) LOIS LERNER
12) DOUGLAS SHULMAN
13) MORRIS DEES
14) ANGELA COREY
15) BERNIE DE LA RIONDA
16) NANCY PELOSI
17) HARRY REID
18) DIANE FIENSTEIN
19) BILL MAHAR
20) DONALD DUCK
21) BABY HUEY
22) ROAD RUNNER
23) TAZMANIAN DEVIL
24) MICKEY MOUSE
25) CHARLIE BROWN
26) MARTIN BASHIR
27) GEORGE (PUNKY) ZIMMERMAN
28) 6 JURORS ON THE GZ JURY
29) SOUTHERN RACISTS
30) KKK BOYS
31) WHITE SUPREMISTS
32) SOUTHERN CRACKERS
FACT: LILY WHITE LYING LIBERALS in the MEDIA use RACIAL ISSUES to SELL SOAP, INCREASE THEIR RATINGS and PROMOTE their COMMUNIST AGENDA!
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, PAULA DEEN and MARK TRAINA have become the POSTER CHILDREN for RACIAL EQUALITY in NORTH AMERICA! If GEORGE ZIMMERMAN Defends himself against a "YOUNG BLACK THUG" attempting to Play the "KNOCK OUT WHITEY GAME" with him he is DESIGNATED by the LILY WHITE LYING MEDIA as a RACIST! If PAULA DEEN admits to using the "N" Word when Describing an ARMED ROBBER who placed a Gun to her head during BANK ROBBERY 30-years ago, she too is DESIGNATED by the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA as a RACIST! By that same EXACT TOKEN if a HIGHLY TRAINED SEASONED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST with nearly 30-years of ON-THE-JOB-EXPERIENCE Points a Finger at "YOUNG BLACK THUGS", just like TRAYVON MARTIN EFFIN UP the QUALITY of LIFE in AMERICA-the LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA designates him as a RACIST!
Once again the fatuous1 finds himself Running Around in Circles Screamin and Yellin BULL$HYT!
fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON for the NAAWP
[email protected]
FAL THINGY!
This is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of LILY WHITE LYING "BULL$HYT"! PLEASE EXCUSE MY FRENCH?
By the way, "LILY WHITE LIARS" don't Live in Da Hood! They Live in the GATED JEWBURGS, with the ARMED GUARDS, HIGH FENCES, SWIMMING POOLS, GOLF COURSES, TENNIS COURTS, PRIVATE FISHIN PONDS and EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE PLAY GROUNDS!
IN MARRCH, 2013, TWO "YOUNG BLACK THUGS" IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA SHOT A 13-MONTH OLD WHITE INFANT RIGHT BETEEW THE EYES, KILLING HIM INSTANTLY, AS HIS MOTHER BEGGED FOR HIS LIFE!
IN APRIL, 2013, A BLACK MAN IN GRETNA, LOUISIANA SODOMIZED AN 8-MONTH OLD WHITE INFANT TO DEATH!
QUESTION: WHERE IS THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA AND WHY THE HELL ARE THEY NOT INTERESTED IN EXPLOITING THESE HORIFIC STORIES!
ANSWER: THE LILY WHITE LYING LIBERAL MEDIA IS ONLY INTERESTED IN CREATING CHAOS IN AMERICA, PROMOTING BLACK ON WHITE RACIAL HATRED, SELLING SOAP AND PROMOTING THIER OWN COMMUNIST AGENDA!
you left off a few there cracker
Pony Express

United States

#63 Jul 18, 2013
Obama had a chance to become a great president, a uniter, a real leader. his lack of experience and hidden hatred have made him the worst of the worst. Too bad, he has ruined the country.
Help

Jonesboro, AR

#64 Jul 18, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot Rosie O'Dumbell and Orca Winfrey.
They need to take Bill Cosby's advice
Help

Jonesboro, AR

#65 Jul 18, 2013
Pony Express wrote:
Obama had a chance to become a great president, a uniter, a real leader. his lack of experience and hidden hatred have made him the worst of the worst. Too bad, he has ruined the country.
What could you expect from a community organizer,quite different from being president of our great nation.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#67 Jul 18, 2013
Let me get this straight. This white dude goes into Oakland asking blacks what they think of the Trayvon/Zimmerman verdict. this is a teetotal idiot. Open the lion's mouth wide, stick your head in and holler, anyone in there. Here, nice cobra, give a big kiss on the lips. smack, smack!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#69 Jul 23, 2013
Yay Area wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you completely, I hope blacks make more violence, riots and vandalism...but in your neighborhood and where you work, since you want more ignorant shit to happen. Just sayin
If they do, they should live in the jungle with all the other animals.
Help

Paragould, AR

#71 Jul 25, 2013
Yay Area wrote:
<quoted text>
This post just shows how smart you really are, listen to Bill Cosby, go back to school and get an education, only way your kind can be equal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A California city is launching the first US exp... 11 hr Anti-Liberal 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr why 21,286
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Oct 16 Carnac The Magnif... 17,831
News My Word: Richmond's impeachment vote just makes... (Mar '17) Oct 15 Dbeez 4
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) Oct 15 AThought 36
News Conservatives students at UC Berkeley face ever... Oct 14 LDavis 1
Hollywood=Liberal Trash Oct 12 Dan 1

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages