African Americans in Oakland Attack White Man Asking About Reaction to Zimmerman Trial

Jul 15, 2013 Full story: Wizbang 52

On the night that the George Zimmerman trial verdict was released, Cyrus Massoumi got a little more than he bargained for when he asked a group of African Americans in Oakland, California what they thought of the results from Florida.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
abc

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Why didn`t he shoot them. It`s called self defence.
Jesseeee

Concord, CA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Massoumi later walked into a lions den with flank steak in one hand, a t bone in the other and a videographer. After he was attacked saying "I just wanted to ask them a simple question"
JanSobieskiSaved Europe

Pawling, NY

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Well...Isn't this a very predictable event style considering the emotional & sympathy strings that have been pushed to over the top levels by the media!!!

.... There are roughly 10,000 - 20,000 murders in the U.S.A a year in the past 10 years or so!!

... What is so special about this case exactly!?

This entire case has been unfair.

1.) This case has been unfair to others who were murdered in similar cases but largely negledcted like Jacob Palasek, Daniel Adkins amoung many others

2.) This case has been unfair how it has been represented in how so often facts were so unfairly portrayed from the start including the size difference & victim status, age difference ect.

3.) This case has been unfair to those who have gained emotional turmoil from the case or from heated arguments which may or may have not gone violent.

4.) This case most of all has been unfair to victims like this who have been attacked due to the media harping on this case to divide politic & racial lines
& which would not have ever been victimized if not for the media harping on this case.

....... But
.......... Leave it to the Kosher media to use this case to get bags of money
&
unfairly to divide the American Goyim along political
&
racial lines to the point of victims just like this!!

“No Troll Zone...”

Since: May 08

They Know Better!!!

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Bitch shoulda kept his mouth shut if you ask me!!!

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#6 Jul 15, 2013
I hope they are arrested.
Oakland white guy

Kent, WA

#7 Jul 15, 2013
This happened in florida not in Oakland. You dont see Blacks protesting there. Its just an excuse to steal some air jordans and to poop in their own nest like blacks always do, it just shows how stupid they are. Pay attention in school and get good grades, quite doing drugs, and stealing and this would not happen. Its not racism its how a group acts, asians dont have these problems. They have a black president now, its time to quite wining and ise there brain. I think all the whites should take all there business out of Oakland and let the blacks level the place.
Stag_R_Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Oakland white guy wrote:
This happened in florida not in Oakland. You dont see Blacks protesting there. Its just an excuse to steal some air jordans and to poop in their own nest like blacks always do, it just shows how stupid they are. Pay attention in school and get good grades, quite doing drugs, and stealing and this would not happen. Its not racism its how a group acts, asians dont have these problems. They have a black president now, its time to quite wining and ise there brain. I think all the whites should take all there business out of Oakland and let the blacks level the place.
Poop in one's own nest? Sounds to me as if you are talking about the "Hell's Angel" motor cycle club. They aren't based in Florida, and we use to see not afew of them in Oakland.?
By the way, did Zimbo molest his cousin?
totally

Voorhees, NJ

#9 Jul 15, 2013
dance like crystal waters :P
totally

Voorhees, NJ

#10 Jul 15, 2013
why they have to rob people go make money dancing..
totally

Voorhees, NJ

#11 Jul 15, 2013
bring back their soul train crime probably went down with it..
keepitsimple REAL simple

New Port Richey, FL

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Jesseeee wrote:
Massoumi later walked into a lions den with flank steak in one hand, a t bone in the other and a videographer. After he was attacked saying "I just wanted to ask them a simple question"
Comparing blacks to wild animals is racist, yo.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#13 Jul 15, 2013
When all 50 states adopt the "stand your ground" law, incidents such as that will happen with far less frequency.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#17 Jul 15, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, they were busy burning the American Flag in Oakland...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
And then, lighting a blunt off the smouldering American flag...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Lest we forget, private property being smashed and Police cruisers being spray painted.
How exactly did they put it?
"We Are All Soldiers, We Are At War"
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Lest we forget, "by the morally superior and immensely tolerant left. Remember, Obama said if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. Indeed.
What is it the left always calls the right? Oh yeah, "meanspirited."
Trayvon Nation: "Every F***ing Cop Is A Target"
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Inila yaki ye, sacamna MAKA. Go spam Stormfront you foul mouthed MAKA. What's the matter, AISLING, your hubby walk out? Planning on spamming and talking to yourself all night?

*eye roll*

“No Troll Zone...”

Since: May 08

They Know Better!!!

#18 Jul 15, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
BANT! B*tch should have kept his hands to himself.
Huh???
It's as simple as that.
Do what now???
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 15, 2013
LOL wrote:
Oakland, hmmmm... now, if I'm not mistaken, didn't they hold candle light vigils for that Cop Killer POS, Lovelle Mixon. Why yes, they did.
Oakland is a rogue town full of the lunatic fringe element of society in a disfunctional, perverted, bankrupt state that has become an embarrassment to the entire country. Anything goes in Oakland and it usually does.

Oakland

#24 Jul 15, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
FO, looney tunes.
Take your own advice, AISLING. Better yet, MAKE ME, K?

Oakland

#25 Jul 15, 2013
LOL wrote:
Oakland, hmmmm... now, if I'm not mistaken, didn't they hold candle light vigils for that Cop Killer POS, Lovelle Mixon. Why yes, they did.
Yes, Lovelle was a POG and a handful of lunatics held a vigil for him. NOW you, on the other hand, are a ranting, raving, spamming maniac who spends her time on this forum under a variety of names and proxies trying to stir up trouble when the majority of us are laughing at you because it is obvious you are a few fries short of a Happy Meal. Buzz off, K?
fatshiznit

Keyport, NJ

#28 Jul 15, 2013
Black people are inferior humans.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#29 Jul 16, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Inila yaki ye, sacamna MAKA. Go spam Stormfront you foul mouthed MAKA. What's the matter, AISLING, your hubby walk out? Planning on spamming and talking to yourself all night?
*eye roll*
More ebonics from Section 8 housing, complete with SNAP cards, Obama phones, tea, and skittles.

Oakland

#30 Jul 16, 2013
Supercalafradgelistic wrote:
<quoted text>
More ebonics from Section 8 housing, complete with SNAP cards, Obama phones, tea, and skittles.
Actually, it is a Native American Siouan dialect from the Lakotas (Sioux). How many languages do YOU speak, wabluska?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 19 min Marvin 16,948
Referendum sought on Oakland Zoo expansion Wed debbie viess 1
Any Ladies Wanna Skype ? Wed brandonv321 1
Columbus Day & the politics of white Indians Dec 15 Master of Roissy 2
Berkeley protesters smash windows; 2 officers hurt Dec 15 Master of Roissy 8
Damning Report Claims Mexican Federal Police Pa... Dec 15 Concerned 3
Rare northern white rhino dies in US zoo Dec 15 Pablo 1

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Dating
Find my Match