10 Local Organizations Join Forces To...

10 Local Organizations Join Forces To Help End Unemployment In Contra Costa County

There are 1 comment on the ClayCord.com story from Aug 15, 2018, titled 10 Local Organizations Join Forces To Help End Unemployment In Contra Costa County. In it, ClayCord.com reports that:

Even though the Bay Area job market may feel red-hot, nearly 16,000 Contra Costa residents remain unemployed and are looking for work. To help these individuals find a job or start a new career, ten organizations have partnered with Contra Costa County and its Workforce Development Board to create a network of service providers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClayCord.com.

Scotts Valley Tribal TANF

Pleasant Hill, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2018
How can I get more information about this new coalition?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 4 hr Brittle Fingers 18,053
News Kim Davis, clerk who refused gay marriage licen... 7 hr red peters 55
News Vallejo lures away assistant city manager from ... Sun status quo 2
Bonespurs makes A Stand ! Sun red peters 2
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... (May '15) Nov 16 Trumps Cabinet Shame 64
News Police respond to reported mass shooting in Tho... Nov 15 Robert Thomas 15
News UC Berkeley law school confronts the racist leg... Nov 13 Lupe 1

Berkeley Jobs

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages