Oakland: Child, 5, struck by debris a...

Oakland: Child, 5, struck by debris after shooting

There are 3 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Oakland: Child, 5, struck by debris after shooting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A small child was hit in the neck with shards of glass following a shootout Tuesday afternoon on 27th Avenue, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Disgusted with Oakland

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2013
Why hasn't Mayor Quan or the City Counsel spoken out on this outrageous act of violence in their city! Vote em all out of office and start fresh.
Deshane

San Jose, CA

#2 Sep 18, 2013
Disgusted with Oakland wrote:
Why hasn't Mayor Quan or the City Counsel spoken out on this outrageous act of violence in their city! Vote em all out of office and start fresh.
WHO YA HONKY WHITEASS BTH I KILLYACUZ GET KILL BTC!
kraehe

San Leandro, CA

#3 Sep 18, 2013
Deshane wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO YA HONKY WHITEASS BTH I KILLYACUZ GET KILL BTC!
That is not aa coherent, reasonable, responsible, or mature way to respond. And frankly if that is any indication as to the type of education Oakland is receiving, I would say it is appropriate to replace the people in Oakland's offices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Up to 4,000 in Napa took part in this yeara s W... Mon it is to laugh 2
News United Nations Expert Describes Oakland and Cal... Mon Solarman 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Budv44 21,383
Review: Oakland Raiders Sun Oakland Raiders 1
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Jan 21 Ricky F 17,947
To the real blacks Hispanics and native America... Jan 19 Yahawa Shem Malik 1
looking to move Jan 19 nedso 2

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages