Rainbow flag to fly over San Leandro ...

Rainbow flag to fly over San Leandro City Hall during Supreme Court hearings

There are 41 comments on the contracostatimes.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Rainbow flag to fly over San Leandro City Hall during Supreme Court hearings. In it, contracostatimes.com reports that:

A rainbow flag will fly above City Hall early next week as a sign of solidarity with those seeking to overturn California's Proposition 8 and the federal Defense of Marriage Act in the halls of the U.S. Supreme Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at contracostatimes.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JohnnyO

Santa Clara, CA

#46 Apr 18, 2013
With all these Gays braining washing me on it's OK to be Gay.
I finally broke down. I now admit. I'm a Bi-sexual women trapped in a mans body! LOL
When are all the illegals going to get there green cards?
Hurry up Obama! I want to do the job that all these lazy Americans will not do. Oh and please Obama keep pushing to have more products written in Spanish. Lot's of us, don't read in English and don't care to. So Please care for us and try and have more Spanish labels. And get more Spanish speaking workers. Hey, We have rights too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Sat Final Words 17,097
News Tracy Feldstein: Vallejo still has a chance Feb 5 Krysto Saves ten ... 22
News 5 Jailed In Alleged Robbery, Carjacking In Antioch (Jul '07) Feb 4 rogue 19
Caucusses Stolen From Trump By Carson Feb 4 crayola been been... 2
News Meeting-How To Defend Public Education, Stop Un... Feb 3 Periddell 1
News The most famous shipwrecks of San Francisco Bay Feb 2 OMF 1
News Chart of the Day: "Low Sugar" Overtaking "Low Fat" Feb 2 Ritual Habitual 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages