Antioch looks at tougher animal control rules

Dec 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Contra Costa Times

The revised ordinance, set to be formally approved early this month, keeps much of Antioch's criteria in place for licensing and care for animals; clarifies the penalties for violations and the appeals process; and expands the list of unlawful acts.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2014

Since: Jul 13

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

what, you gonna finally cage up all the wild ass viggers on the skreet?
Rivertown

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Animal control not doing it's job,going south on Lone Tree Way before you get to Raley's in the middle of the medium there is a died brown dog,been there for three weeks.Would someone from the animal control please get it off the road.
President Obamma

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

rivertown, there is not one public organization doing its job in this ghetto azz city, from the police down it is all corrupt and falling apart. i say let the mother f--k burn to the ground with all the wild chimps in the center of it!

“"Nuts"”

Since: Mar 08

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Two it bulls attack a 10 year old child,,, so now it I against the law to feed feral cats???

Why are you worried about feral cats when you have,,, as President Obamma says,,, all these wild chimps running around without a permit...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Berkeley News Video

•••
Berkeley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berkeley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Berkeley People Search