Oakland holds first meeting addressin...

Oakland holds first meeting addressing crime issues

There are 3 comments on the KTVU Oakland story from Feb 22, 2014, titled Oakland holds first meeting addressing crime issues. In it, KTVU Oakland reports that:

Oakland's mayor, police chief and schools superintendent spent part of Saturday at a West Oakland high school as part of a series of town hall meetings to introduce new plans to make the area safer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVU Oakland.

OMF

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2014
Quan is gearing up for her reelection campaign. Her little meetings are just fluff. The fact is, she gutted the police department and the result is the 2014 murder rate is on track to set an all time high. Oh, did I mention the huge increase in robberies, burglaries, assaults and assaults under her watch? Time for a new mayor.
White America

Dublin, CA

#2 Feb 24, 2014
I hope that a negros put a target on Quan's head and blow it off.
Oaklander

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2014
Let me quess, nothing was accomplished with Quan's little jerk off meeting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parents kids and their kids dope abuse 2 hr Adolph Massey 1
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 14 hr Legal Analyst 17,324
Is Anyone at Berkeley Still Interested in Truth (Nov '15) 16 hr wjabbe 27
Trump Sat BillyG 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Hipocrit 20,505
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... Aug 26 Inquisitor 53
News Why it Matters: Income inequality Aug 25 Maria 355

Berkeley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages