Ryan Gill named San Leandro police of...

Ryan Gill named San Leandro police officer of the year

There are 4 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Apr 18, 2011, titled Ryan Gill named San Leandro police officer of the year. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

When Ryan Gill joined the police department four years ago, he wasted no time taking on as much responsibility as he could.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

San Leandro RESIDENT

Greenfield, CA

#1 Apr 18, 2011
Ryan Gill raided my house with two other SL pigz and they had no warrant or reason just because my brother is on probation they think they can come in and harrass my family my 82 year old grandmother was taken to ER because of all the comotion it got her blood pressure up then they start cussing at my dad and they drag him out the house and arrest him FOR NOTHING !!!! charges were all dropped.... SLPD is DIRTY
DICKIE

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2011
San Leandro RESIDENT wrote:
Ryan Gill raided my house with two other SL pigz and they had no warrant or reason just because my brother is on probation they think they can come in and harrass my family my 82 year old grandmother was taken to ER because of all the comotion it got her blood pressure up then they start cussing at my dad and they drag him out the house and arrest him FOR NOTHING !!!! charges were all dropped.... SLPD is DIRTY

When "THEY" (the authorties) have a "SUCK UP" choosen for higher ground, due to some kind of political or family affilation. In other words an "ASSOCIATE" in crime. The use of the media is the vehicle of choice. SUE< SUE< them any time you get a chance.
Plug their sewage systems with bolt setting compound at all public offices. "THEY" are the enemy of Freedom. Make they live in their own s h i t .
A Dro Rez

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 25, 2011
Jackass....if someone in yo pad is on probation, the po po can search yo shit 24 - 7. Check yo self befo you wreck yo self and know yo rights
Quelo

Hayward, CA

#5 Mar 26, 2014
Killer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pacheco man pleads not guilty to child sex charges (Apr '12) 3 hr Zag 28
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 20,032
News Oakland: Mother of brain-dead son shot Thursday... 10 hr Clayton Bigsby 1
News Music as a bridge between form and the formless 20 hr Islam Forbids 1
2015 Oakland Murders Sun OMF 19
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Sun Go Blue Forever 43
News Nuts on a Plane, Literally: 5 Craziest Cri... Sat Dr Wu 5
More from around the web

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Berkeley Mortgages