Oakland: Woman killed in fatal crash identified

Feb 7, 2013 Full story: Contra Costa Times 9

A woman who was killed in a crash late Monday morning in East Oakland in what police said was a stolen car has been identified as Carlinda Foust-Mccandless, according to the Alameda County coroner's bureau.

Full Story
CONCERNED ONE

Hayward, CA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
THE OAKLAND WOMAN THAT WAS KILLED IN THE CAR CRASH I KNEW HER VERY WELL SHE HAD JUST DELIVERED A BABY IT MIGHT BE A WEEK OLD I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER ,SHE WAS A FEMALE THAT HAD A MENTAL PASS BUT GOD BLESS HER
La Bamba

Newport Beach, CA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
CONCERNED ONE wrote:
THE OAKLAND WOMAN THAT WAS KILLED IN THE CAR CRASH I KNEW HER VERY WELL SHE HAD JUST DELIVERED A BABY IT MIGHT BE A WEEK OLD I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER ,SHE WAS A FEMALE THAT HAD A MENTAL PASS BUT GOD BLESS HER
It doesn't matter, there's a ton of crazy blacks in Oakland you can feel sad about.
Relative

Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

#3 Feb 9, 2013
CONCERNED ONE wrote:
I am her family, we would like to learn more about a baby. How can we get in touch with you.
another relative

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2013
if true , who has baby. is baby well and ok? was she married?
Jamarcus

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Another Oakland junkie paying the price.
Dana mccandless

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
CONCERNED ONE wrote:
carlinda had a baby a week ago PLEASE EMAIL ME d.mccandless@live.com what hospital
120K Hot Rod

San Jose, CA

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Black crack baby just like the rest Oakland.
family relative

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2013
120K Hot Rod wrote:
Black crack baby just like the rest Oakland.
you know if her family knew where they baby was and could get it then maybe the child would have a chance a life and wouldn't need to be ridiculed by people like you because that child had no choice in being a crack baby.....
Syracuse Sambo

Locke, NY

#11 Mar 6, 2013
That poor Jeep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Chuck 19,285
Kristina Nelson 20 hr Local 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 21 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Mon Brittle Fingers 16,913
snapchat me gay dicks Sun gaycumeater11 1
Quan's Legacy. Sun Impeacher 62

Berkeley News Video

Berkeley Jobs

Berkeley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berkeley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berkeley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]