Carrollton Free Press Standard Letter...

Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Edward Hale

There are 2 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the Editor | Edward Hale. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

I am six miles north of the village of Amsterdam. On Aug. 7 and once again Aug.9 at around 8 a.m., I walked out my door.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Mr Opinion

New Philadelphia, OH

#1 Aug 15, 2012
I agree with this. Trucks drive in the county and become lost in Kilgore, drive down roads they should not, and get stuck in ditches trying to turn around.
Randy Miller

Uhrichsville, OH

#2 Aug 15, 2012
I lived in Terre Haute and Gary Indiana back in the 60s and 70s and it stunk there too. Nothing could be done then, I doubt if you can do anything here. I understand your plight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bergholz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Aug '13) Jul '17 Sam Mullet s Beard 20
amish law (Nov '11) Jul '17 Sam Mullet 3
News Young boy hospitalized following lawn mower acc... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Kittycoe5 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Trains to... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Vahalik 1
News Effort underway to preserve Morgan's Civil War ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Iwantmycountryback 5
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Saluting ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 fredp694 1
football 1970 (Aug '14) Aug '14 john arnette 1

Bergholz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bergholz Mortgages