Ohio Amish beard-cutting ringleader g...

Ohio Amish beard-cutting ringleader gets 15 years

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Ohio Amish beard-cutting ringleader gets 15 years. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

In this photo made on Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013, a pair of young Amish boys play in a sandbox in front of the home of Sam Mullet Sr., in Bergholz, Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

midwife

Ada, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I am a midwife for the amish. i am totally ashamed of our justice system. maybe i shouldn't even call it justice. my tax dollars are actually being spent keeping these people behind bars? Really? unbelievable. Sam Mullet didn't even commit the crimes they are being accused of. They have done their time. Leave them alone.......
socci

Lawson, MO

#2 Feb 9, 2013
It is outrageous selective enforcement of hate crimes even as there are armed Muslim training camps in the USA preparing for who knows what.

Armed Muslim training camp reported numerous times with no action..

www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bergholz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young boy hospitalized following lawn mower acc... Sep '16 Kittycoe5 1
zoek een sletje die mijn kutje wilt likken (Jun '15) Jul '15 JStone 3
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Trains to... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Vahalik 1
News Effort underway to preserve Morgan's Civil War ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Iwantmycountryback 5
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Saluting ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 fredp694 1
football 1970 (Aug '14) Aug '14 john arnette 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Apollo Rd... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Randy Miller 9

Bergholz Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bergholz Mortgages