Abdalla: The Amish Threatened His Life

Abdalla: The Amish Threatened His Life

There are 5 comments on the The Intelligencer story from Sep 20, 2007, titled Abdalla: The Amish Threatened His Life. In it, The Intelligencer reports that:

“I did not intend to scare anybody”

' A police raid on an Amish community was criticized and defended Thursday as talks about the custody of two children continued. via The Intelligencer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Intelligencer.

peter pan

Cleveland, OH

#1 Oct 30, 2007
just a quik comment on the bergholz case , i used to be amish and i know that a policeman is out there doing his job for the safty of all of us , so whatever it takes to do the job,i don't think he was out there for the fun of it.so here's to the policeman that served that warrant,you keep doing your job the best you know how like the rest of us in america. also i don't think that woman should be teaching school if she is in trouble with the law now or ever. also i think mr. mullet should be in jail for threantening a police officer.
dihochfrau

Sunbury, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2007
I don't think she ought to be teaching school at all if her spelling on that school sign is an example of her educational skills! What an idiot!
She's TERROFYING!
kellbell2094

Newport, KY

#3 Apr 1, 2008
Apparently, the CHILD threatening the sheriff's life was not present at the schoolhouse, and neither were the babies they were going to take custody of. The Amish are fully cooperating in the investigation, as is the mother. The Sheriff was aware of this. Look at the details of the case. What the Sheriff did was an abuse of his power, and it seems he was just trying to endanger the employment of the mother of the children by going to her place of work. Drawn guns around unarmed school children who had nothing to do with the case or the warrant? Irresponsible at best!!! It seems like the Sheriff is siding with the father, Aden Troyer, in a divorce,in which there was obviously wrongdoing on his part. It is a very serious thing for one to be excommunicated from the Amish church. The father of the children naturally has a beef with the Amish church, and it seems the Sheriff is taking sides.

“Smoking UP by 1% since Chantix”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 May 3, 2008
How true
forgett about it

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2009
kellbell2094 wrote:
Apparently, the CHILD threatening the sheriff's life was not present at the schoolhouse, and neither were the babies they were going to take custody of. The Amish are fully cooperating in the investigation, as is the mother. The Sheriff was aware of this. Look at the details of the case. What the Sheriff did was an abuse of his power, and it seems he was just trying to endanger the employment of the mother of the children by going to her place of work. Drawn guns around unarmed school children who had nothing to do with the case or the warrant? Irresponsible at best!!! It seems like the Sheriff is siding with the father, Aden Troyer, in a divorce,in which there was obviously wrongdoing on his part. It is a very serious thing for one to be excommunicated from the Amish church. The father of the children naturally has a beef with the Amish church, and it seems the Sheriff is taking sides.
You have no idea what you are talking about the amish people around bergholz are crazy. I know alot of the amish people from bergholz and they are not right in the head if the sheriff did'nt go down there with the swat team he would probably be dead right now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bergholz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zoek een sletje die mijn kutje wilt likken (Jun '15) Jul '15 JStone 3
News On the gridiron (Jun '15) Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Trains to... (Feb '15) Feb '15 S Vahalik 1
News Effort underway to preserve Morgan's Civil War ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Iwantmycountryback 5
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Saluting ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 fredp694 1
football 1970 (Aug '14) Aug '14 john arnette 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Apollo Rd... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Randy Miller 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bergholz Mortgages