Single mom

New Philadelphia, OH

#1 Nov 1, 2010
Apex Landfill - Your employees are reporting Apex as organized crime. New Jersey Soprano's - The Godfather type, cool ...You are employing someone who is an opiate addict. You are allowing him to OPERATE YOUR HEAVY EQUIPMENT. He has robbed me of a substantial sum, which I saved from an income tax return for over 2 years. I am on Welfare to supplement part time job full time student status. He has 19 criminal records yet you employ him. He puts synthetic urine on the dash of your heavy equipment so heater will warm his SYNTHETIC URINE precationary for any possible drug testing. He works at Jefferson County Apex Landfill. He would rather tell me 10 different ways I will die than pay back my money. NOw your New Amsterdam Landfill is his bread and butter, and women like me suffer cause the police wont put him in jail. 19 criminal cases-WOW. I am expressing my right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH>and you need to drug test and fire him. HIS NAME, believe it or not, IS ELVIS PRESLEY ARMSTRONG. From Dennison Ohio.
Jessie Ray

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2012
I am a truck driver and recently delivered a load of Industrial waste to this landfill. the smell is HORRIBLE and i feel sorry for the people living there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bergholz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On the gridiron Jun 22 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
zoek een sletje die mijn kutje wilt likken Jun 16 sxy_bubble 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Trains to... Feb '15 S Vahalik 1
News Effort underway to preserve Morgan's Civil War ... Feb '15 Iwantmycountryback 5
Girls want to have fun?? Snap HIM :-) (Dec '14) Jan '15 laurenjbaby 2
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Saluting ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 fredp694 1
football 1970 (Aug '14) Aug '14 john arnette 1
More from around the web

Bergholz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bergholz Mortgages