Oil, gas panel to reach out to community

There are 2 comments on the Herald Star Online story from May 3, 2012, titled Oil, gas panel to reach out to community. In it, Herald Star Online reports that:

Committee members decided Wednesday that it was time to start thinking about reaching out to the community, so area residents with questions or concerns can get them addressed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald Star Online.

JOJO

Northport, AL

#1 May 7, 2012
CRY,CRY,CRY, boohoo we did not get the job so lets tell the people that did who they can hire, Where does this entitlement come from.
this kind of mob is exactly what is wrong with th U.S.. We don't own it, we did not earn it, We just want the benefits that we feel is owed us. Well keep feeling someone owes you and hang out at someone else job site i don't think that is a very good job choice on your part . There is a lot of work out there go get some.
grimesjm1

Westlake, OH

#2 May 17, 2012
JOJO wrote:
CRY,CRY,CRY, boohoo we did not get the job so lets tell the people that did who they can hire, Where does this entitlement come from.
this kind of mob is exactly what is wrong with th U.S.. We don't own it, we did not earn it, We just want the benefits that we feel is owed us. Well keep feeling someone owes you and hang out at someone else job site i don't think that is a very good job choice on your part . There is a lot of work out there go get some.
jojo. Couldn't agree more. I'm amazed that people feel they are owed something all the time. Everyone bitches there aren't any jobs but from what I see as an employer is there aren't many qualified candidates to do anything but whine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bergholz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Trains to... Feb '15 S Vahalik 1
News Effort underway to preserve Morgan's Civil War ... Feb '15 Iwantmycountryback 5
Girls want to have fun?? Snap HIM :-) Jan '15 laurenjbaby 2
News Christmas promises to be special for Natcher fa... Dec '14 Sue and Chris Hiner 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Saluting ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 fredp694 1
craft show (Nov '14) Nov '14 Deb Webb 1
winona wallace greenawalt (Jun '09) Nov '14 Carol Revilock 2
More from around the web

Bergholz People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]