Police identify two women killed in Hackensack car accident

There are 2 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Police identify two women killed in Hackensack car accident. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

They were Jung Sook Sim, 73, of Paramus and Sundeuk Ro, 77, of New Milford , police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

Gjm

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
They should lower the speed limit on polifly rd. There is an accident at approximately the same place two women were killed after the car they were passangers in colided with a van then slamed into a utility pole and landed directly on the sidewalk. Approximately every 2 months there is an accident there. Every other month you hear the familiar sound of a tires skidding then a bang right in that same place. This accident was the worst I have seen in four years at that same place. Its only a matter of time before a car slams into a pedestrian walking on the side walk.
Nancy L

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
I agree accident occur in the se area frequently..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bergenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News H.S. boys golf: Rabin, Saddle River Day victorious May 6 stewart scott 2
Yard sale! May 2 Missvpadilla 1
News Man Arrested for Alleged Liquor Theft of Food B... (Jul '12) May 1 moved 60
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) Apr 28 loretta 53
News Coyote sightings put some North Jersey resident... (Jul '11) Apr '15 london whale AIPAC 22
News State of New Jersey v. Stratos Mandalakis (May '07) Apr '15 Sal Napoli 134
News Diagnosis can be difficult for kids with anxiet... Mar '15 Jaimie 4
More from around the web

Bergenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]