Cerami Pontiac falls victim to credit...

Cerami Pontiac falls victim to credit crisis, slowdown

There are 2 comments on the North Jersey Media Group story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Cerami Pontiac falls victim to credit crisis, slowdown. In it, North Jersey Media Group reports that:

As top executives of the U.S. auto industry plead for money from Congress to help them survive, the owner of a long-established Paramus auto dealership is calling it quits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Jersey Media Group.

james

Greenville, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2009
need to know my extended warranty companies name cerami is now out of business and because it is not a factory warranty GM told me that there is no way of finding the name of the extended warranty company if i cant find the name i will have to pay 1000 dollars out of pocket for something that is covered in the warranty thanks alot CERAMI
RALPH NADER

Paramus, NJ

#2 Oct 6, 2010
If you sue them you can subpeona the information if you are suing for less than $2000 its small claims court it only cost $5 and you dont need a lawyer if its more than $2000 its superior court you might need a lawyer .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bergenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing Englewood May 12 Anonymous 10
Review: International Portrait Studios (Sep '08) May 12 Randi 68
Swim club May 11 HarleyGirl 1
News Police union blasts sheriff for alleged layoff ... May 2 Hard knox 1
News Bergen County Sheriff to lay off 26 officers, u... Apr 28 Hard knox 1
News Bergenfield cop allegedly assaulted during traf... Apr 24 Hard knox 1
News Archive: Tribute to teen one year after police ... Apr 24 Hard knox 1

Bergenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance