Deputies on Berea shooting case

Deputies on Berea shooting case

There are 1 comment on the GreenvilleOnline.com story from Feb 16, 2007, titled Deputies on Berea shooting case. In it, GreenvilleOnline.com reports that:

The search continued Thursday for two gunmen who shot a Berea man twice in the chest Wednesday night as he was about to enter his home on Hodgens Drive, a deputy said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GreenvilleOnline.com.

local neighbor

Simpsonville, SC

#1 Feb 16, 2007
I just want to say for someone to have been shot twice in the chest and robbed that Greenville County was no where in sight when i went home less than three hours after the incidence. I saw the shooting on the news at 10Pm with them live on the seen and arrived at home on Hodgens Drive at 10:40 pm and there was not one police car in sight. I only saw one Greenville County deputy on my way home and that was several miles away. I just hope that they take this as serious as the neighborhood does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) 8 hr Karen Fuller 76
Ryan chitwood Jun 20 looking 1
brittany ownby (Feb '15) Jun 19 Scarlett 2
News Greenville Cops Beat Man Senseless At Walmart (Aug '14) Jun 19 Scarlett 9
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) Jun 16 Shaft 57
News Tony Perkins claims churches will lose federal ... (May '15) Jun 3 NeoZionist 9
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Jun 2 NB Citizen 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages