Greenville's Southern Connector to close for show

Apr 21, 2013 Full story: SFGate

Officials said the Southern Connector will close Sunday at 10 p.m. and stay closed until 10 p.m. Wednesday.

Full Story
Linda

Inman, SC

#1 Apr 23, 2013
From what I have read, it appears that they only charged enough to cover lost tolls. As one of the SC residents greatly inconvenienced by the closure, I find it extremely frustrating that they would not have charged at least fifty percent more than the lost revenues to justify inconveniencing tax paying, toll paying citizens.
None of the above

Anderson, SC

#2 Oct 11, 2013
Why in the hell would this be published in a San Francisco paper? If San Francisco wanted to publish something would they print it in the Greenville news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) 3 hr IKNOWWHOUARE 58
Wolfe spins a women 11 hr Captain petropulas 1
Debate: Marijuana - Greenville, SC (Aug '10) Mon Severino Alvarez 141
14-year-old Girl Dies Week After Golf Cart Fall (Jan '08) Sep 9 FearGod-ForChange 16
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) Sep 8 criss spring 111
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
Review: Handees Sports Deli Sep 6 gregg 1
•••
•••
•••

Berea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE