Hit-and-run suspect arrested

Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

A Massachusetts man was arrested Monday on charges in connection with a motorcycle crash that occurred Harley Davidson spring rally, according to a Surfside Beach police report.
Comments
21 - 40 of 62 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
BOSTON BOY6617

Acton, MA

#25 Jun 7, 2008
i hope the kid gets away with nothing on him. just because he was on a rice rocket he is automaically at fault. if he had the skills to ride his bike away threw some ladies lawn being chased by multiple cops do you really think that he was so sloppy on his bike that he hit another biker on the other side of the road... i dont think so.. good luck jeff get off free
BOSTON BOY6617

Acton, MA

#26 Jun 7, 2008
that a boy mark im right there with you people honestly lord hades you need to stop worrying about everyone else did anything happen to you we you riding the bike no i dont think so get a life stop being a little biotch and worry about your self.. your just as much as a punk as him for talking about it as he was for leaving
mass

Chelmsford, MA

#27 Jun 7, 2008
people make mistakes (everyone has made mistakes)
Lord Hades

Myrtle Beach, SC

#28 Jun 8, 2008
Boston Boy: You are the king of making yourself look like an idiot on a public forum. Must be that fine education you receive in Mass. You are telling me I am a punk for talking about it but you are also talking about it. Boston Boy is a good name for you BOY. You were probably still sucking on your moms nipple while I was defending our country. Boy.

*Sarcasm* I hope he doesnt get hit by a truck after he is released from jail. That would be a sad day for everyone.*Sarcasm ends*
Lord Hades

Myrtle Beach, SC

#29 Jun 8, 2008
BOSTON BOY6617 wrote:
that a boy mark im right there with you people honestly lord hades you need to stop worrying about everyone else did anything happen to you we you riding the bike no i dont think so get a life stop being a little biotch and worry about your self.. your just as much as a punk as him for talking about it as he was for leaving
That is the longest run-on sentence I have ever seen in my life. Must be because you are a BOY and still in grade school. Grow up dumba$$.
Lord Hades

Myrtle Beach, SC

#30 Jun 8, 2008
BOSTON BOY6617 wrote:
i hope the kid gets away with nothing on him. just because he was on a rice rocket he is automaically at fault. if he had the skills to ride his bike away threw some ladies lawn being chased by multiple cops do you really think that he was so sloppy on his bike that he hit another biker on the other side of the road... i dont think so.. good luck jeff get off free
Is it threw or through. Quit skipping 8th grade to post on here. Go to school. He won't get off free I can guarantee you that.
bike fest attendee

AOL

#31 Jun 8, 2008
I am shocked that this happen during the Harley Ralley and not a single person has yelled to stop the Harley Ralley.
Big Al

Trenton, NJ

#32 Jun 9, 2008
Hey Lord, BTW... what kind of parents names their kid "Lord"??? You seem to have an aweful big mouth...were you there? Do you know what happened or do just know and see everything ?? Is it posible the Harley people panicked and lost control or do you know that too?? Sounds to me like an insurance scam !!! Where are these people today, at the beach ?
He's a kid, scared and nervous and made a mistake. You probably never made one being "THE LORD"!
jaf

Conway, SC

#33 Jun 9, 2008
We just had another incident down here where a vet hit a 15 yr old on 17 and fled the scene. He died, she tried to get rid of the dna on her car, finally gets caught, goes to court and gets 4 yrs. She had a drink, of course you will never know what her blood level was, the poor parents have no closure, then because she is from the area and a business woman, I guess explains the leniency. Well a precident has been set, so the most he can get is 4 years if tried here.

Did the people die? I remember when that happened. Saw the newsclip on tv.
ladyredskins wrote:
There is absolutely no excuse for taking off, running off after you have hit someone with your vehicle or had an accident.
jaf

Conway, SC

#34 Jun 9, 2008
Where have you been? They want to stop both rallies.
bike fest attendee wrote:
I am shocked that this happen during the Harley Ralley and not a single person has yelled to stop the Harley Ralley.
jaf

Conway, SC

#35 Jun 9, 2008
The point is, he left the scene. He may have panicked, but as a motorcycle rider myself, I would have stopped and tried to help (even not being involved in the accident) until the paramedics got there. This is a post, not a school term paper. We should respect each other whether we agree or not. So it really doesn't matter if your grammar is correct.
Lord Hades wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the longest run-on sentence I have ever seen in my life. Must be because you are a BOY and still in grade school. Grow up dumba$$.
BOSTON BOY 6617

Marblehead, MA

#36 Jun 9, 2008
oh damn everyone get on your knees for the lord. He knows everything about everything. Were you there, prove to me you know everything you say you do. Otherwise take my advice and stop being computer tough. Anyone can be tough on it, if your so worried about this type ACCIDENTS why dont you man up since your such a tough perfect speakin lord, go and prove your points make him go away then but unless your going to do that stop being a little broad and keep your comments 2 yourself. ;);)
BOSTON BOY 6617

Marblehead, MA

#37 Jun 9, 2008
oh and for jaf 1st off nice name and 2nd off if you know how to save someone's life then get a new job and quit wasting your time on the computer

Since: May 08

Conway, SC

#38 Jun 9, 2008
should have known it was a Mass-hole! i'm originally from Connecticut, and everyone in the northeast knows that people in Mass can't drive.

i hope the couple makes a full recovery, i have been praying for them.

Since: May 08

Conway, SC

#39 Jun 9, 2008
Big Al wrote:
Hey Lord, BTW... what kind of parents names their kid "Lord"??? You seem to have an aweful big mouth...were you there? Do you know what happened or do just know and see everything ?? Is it posible the Harley people panicked and lost control or do you know that too?? Sounds to me like an insurance scam !!! Where are these people today, at the beach ?
He's a kid, scared and nervous and made a mistake. You probably never made one being "THE LORD"!
maybe you should read the article, insurance scam..you are a fool. the wife is still in the hospital (she had to be airlifted)and the husband was recently released. get your facts straight and pray for these poor people. instead of jumping on the victims, jump on the perp.
BOSTON BOY 6617

Marblehead, MA

#42 Jun 10, 2008
hey crap guy how about you get your facts straight both people are safly back in their home.. sooo hmmm i would think about that if i were you.. and ya maybe we are mass-holes but notice we arn't when we drive in the northeast? i dont think so not untill you outer staters drive up here. also another thing with the accident he hit the back end of the harley so who could have cut off who, because unless im mistaken if you cut someone off your usually in front of them right.?

Since: May 08

Conway, SC

#43 Jun 10, 2008
BOSTON BOY 6617 wrote:
hey crap guy how about you get your facts straight both people are safly back in their home.. sooo hmmm i would think about that if i were you.. and ya maybe we are mass-holes but notice we arn't when we drive in the northeast? i dont think so not untill you outer staters drive up here. also another thing with the accident he hit the back end of the harley so who could have cut off who, because unless im mistaken if you cut someone off your usually in front of them right.?
thats funny, that is not what the article said: qoute from article.... A Greenville woman, 43, was airlifted to the Medical University South Carolina in Charleston with life-threatening injuries, but is recovering, officials said.

The woman's husband, 44, also was injured when the Harley-Davidson he was driving was struck. He was treated at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center and has since been released.

the article says he was released, she is recovering. maybe you can't read...

Since: May 08

Conway, SC

#44 Jun 10, 2008
by the way...he was turning, they were going straight... maybe you can get someone to read the article for you...
A man driving a sport motorcycle south on U.S. 17 Business tried to turn left onto Surfside Drive, but struck two motorcyclists who were traveling north on U.S. 17 Business, police said. The motorcyclist who caused the wreck sped away after the collision.
this is called right-of-way, maybe they don't teach you mass-holes that in drivers ed...
Nick

Greenville, SC

#45 Jun 10, 2008
Three rights make a left.

And they use "rotaries" up there.
Computer User

Myrtle Beach, SC

#46 Jun 10, 2008
Am I being too critical wrote:
Several grammatical errors left me wondering if the writer has graduated high school yet. A few too many "police said" references along with 15 commas, some misused, made this a very unpleasant read. Not what I would expect from someone who does this for a living.
nah not at all sun news needs a new editor/ms office

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jw baker couldn't put his gahonas where his mou... Fri Captain petropulas 5
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Aug 27 NEWORLDORDERPLAN2... 1,148
Justin Chambers Aug 27 MommaT 1
Millions worth of military equipment pouring in... Aug 27 abridw 1
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Aug 25 No More Eldeco BS... 51
Local Landscaper did faulty workmanship!! Aug 24 Tera 1
Poll: Should All SC Judges Be Drug & Alcohol Te... Aug 24 I See I See 0
•••
•••
•••

Berea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Berea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berea
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••