Prom Photos: 120 photos from Easley; ...

Prom Photos: 120 photos from Easley; prom season wraps up

There are 3 comments on the Tribune-Times story from May 27, 2007, titled Prom Photos: 120 photos from Easley; prom season wraps up. In it, Tribune-Times reports that:

What a prom season. Berea, Eastside and Easley held proms last weekend and all sent in photos. via Tribune-Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Times.

Jazmine Garmon

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 May 27, 2007
I don't know what to say.
Jazmine garmon

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 May 27, 2007
this is the best thing that i done did because i think that you should be more busy because you need to be more careful. I think that the night of prom should be fun and a night to remember. i don't think that anyone should be getting killed.
Vanessa

Prague, Czech Republic

#3 Jul 3, 2008
I miss those times :( It seems like my prom was so many years ago. My beautiful dress, my sexy prom date and a limo ( www.easylimo.co.uk ) paid by my daddy. Sweet times..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) 1 hr Karen Fuller 76
Ryan chitwood Jun 20 looking 1
brittany ownby (Feb '15) Jun 19 Scarlett 2
News Greenville Cops Beat Man Senseless At Walmart (Aug '14) Jun 19 Scarlett 9
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) Jun 16 Shaft 57
News Tony Perkins claims churches will lose federal ... (May '15) Jun 3 NeoZionist 9
anyone know phillip lovin (Feb '10) Jun 2 NB Citizen 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages