Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30493 Jun 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Mulatto being 'racially charged' is in the eyes of the receiver so to speak. If someone calls me a casper, peckerwood, cracker or whatever, I know that they are morons & so I don't give a hoot.
I have a (4th generation)100% German linage & when I was younger I was often called Kraut, Heimie, Hitler & other names. Did I give a hoot? NO I didn't. One can not likely keep someone from being biased. My 1st name has a female version & a cartoon character version. Did I get upset with either? No, just deal with it. IF I didn't react, I took away someone else's power over me.
Too bad you weren't able to muster that cool calmness when you misinterpreted something I said that you thought was insulting to veterans. Remember that series of crazy posts you fired off?

It is charming how you try to transfer the blame for Taliban Ray's racism to the people he targets. Black folk are just too damn sensitive, aren't they?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30494 Jun 23, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Mulatto being 'racially charged' is in the eyes of the receiver so to speak. If someone calls me a casper, peckerwood, cracker or whatever, I know that they are morons & so I don't give a hoot.
I have a (4th generation)100% German linage & when I was younger I was often called Kraut, Heimie, Hitler & other names. Did I give a hoot? NO I didn't. One can not likely keep someone from being biased. My 1st name has a female version & a cartoon character version. Did I get upset with either? No, just deal with it. IF I didn't react, I took away someone else's power over me.
Reminds me of the brainiacs who justify using the term "neggir" by claiming there are white neggirs too.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#30495 Jun 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My, so many public educated people here. I guess you leave me no option but to explain:
Hussein is not a black man, he is a Mulatto. For those still confused, a Mulatto is a person of half-white and half-black ancestry.
I can understand how the "white" part of DumBama is not considered and easily forgotten. After all, the MSM and Democrats have constantly promoted that DumBama is an all black person. "That's how white people will do you."
So we have yet to see an all black President. Still confused? Just respond back and I'll go a little slower perhaps.
Stick to drivin a truck.

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30496 Jun 23, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My, so many public educated people here. I guess you leave me no option but to explain:
Hussein is not a black man, he is a Mulatto. For those still confused, a Mulatto is a person of half-white and half-black ancestry.
I can understand how the "white" part of DumBama is not considered and easily forgotten. After all, the MSM and Democrats have constantly promoted that DumBama is an all black person. "That's how white people will do you."
So we have yet to see an all black President. Still confused? Just respond back and I'll go a little slower perhaps.
It is commendable that you took the trouble to research Ken Blackwell's genetic history before voting for him. It would be a tragic mistake to elect a candidate who does not have a 100% black African ancestry.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30497 Jun 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a post 30464. That's probably why you didn't get any responses I'm glad history has acquitted me. Predictions are easier when based on data as opposed to slogans and paranoia.
Weird. I went back and looked at posts on this thread a day before and a day after the 2012 elections. I clipped a lot of specific predictions and post election commentary from those two days, but nothing struck me as really nasty. I wonder why it got pulled?

It was pretty funny and enlightening to me. I didn't realize that so many of you have been here for years.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30499 Jun 24, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the brainiacs who justify using the term "neggir" by claiming there are white neggirs too.
Or like the blacks that call each other that name all the time claiming there is a difference between "er" and "ga."
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#30500 Jun 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Too bad you weren't able to muster that cool calmness when you misinterpreted something I said that you thought was insulting to veterans. Remember that series of crazy posts you fired off?
It is charming how you try to transfer the blame for Taliban Ray's racism to the people he targets. Black folk are just too damn sensitive, aren't they?
Maybe because most blacks are liberals and they are the ones that are too sensitive. Even the Patent office joined in on political correctness during this administration.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30501 Jun 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as dumb as somebody criticizing something he or she didn't read Boy Toy. Had you read it, you could have clicked those highlighted words called hyperlinks.
Hard to take any stock in a site was shown and proven to you before that they invent news and pay off witnesses to try to back up their made up lies. Yet the Fat Boy cites it as a credible source yet again. Only folks that are dumber than rocks look at that tripe site.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30502 Jun 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because most blacks are liberals and they are the ones that are too sensitive. Even the Patent office joined in on political correctness during this administration.
If you are alluding to the 'Redskins' you might to try a little research on the subject.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30503 Jun 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Fat Boy, even your hero Rush Limberdick Limpbaugh doesn't look at facts before he feeds you that daily crap you eat up:

www.poltifact.com/personalities/rush-limbaugh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30504 Jun 24, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird. I went back and looked at posts on this thread a day before and a day after the 2012 elections. I clipped a lot of specific predictions and post election commentary from those two days, but nothing struck me as really nasty. I wonder why it got pulled?
It was pretty funny and enlightening to me. I didn't realize that so many of you have been here for years.
I wish I could have read that. I'm sure it would have been good for a chuckle. I got sucked in here pre-election and the freak show nature of these right wingers has kept me coming back.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30505 Jun 24, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
With guys like you populating the GOP, I can't imagine why more black people don't want to join up.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#30506 Jun 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
like climate scientists....you look only at what you want to see.
Try from 2010 to now......a different picture.
Then look at 2006-2010.
Still can't find any proof about Kasich being 3rd in job creation? I didn't think so.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30507 Jun 24, 2014
<quoted text>
With guys like you populating the GOP, I can't imagine why more black people don't want to join up.
what difference does it make?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#30508 Jun 24, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Still can't find any proof about Kasich being 3rd in job creation? I didn't think so.
homework is your job, not mine.

this defines your problem....your laziness.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#30509 Jun 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I wish I could have read that. I'm sure it would have been good for a chuckle. I got sucked in here pre-election and the freak show nature of these right wingers has kept me coming back.
Last night, after I realized you were unable to see the original message, I reposted it as #30498:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cincinnati-oh...

But Topix must find it objectionable, because I don't think you're seeing that one either...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30510 Jun 24, 2014
<quoted text>
I remember Somewhat. I will also point out what you are reminding us of, texting & posting leaves out tone. Sometimes that isn't good. Just the way it is.
heather

United States

#30511 Jun 24, 2014
Wow
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30512 Jun 24, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't dispute their argument but I use the word 'trash' instead
Canton

Canton, OH

#30513 Jun 24, 2014
Spin, spin, look at them racists spin. Maybe if they flap their chops for another 5 or 6 pages it will undo calling our first black president "Obammy", "Big eared mulatto" and suggesting he became president through affirmative action. No one wants to hear a little goose stepping Tea Bagger's racist induced blabbering about science, politics or where this nation is heading. All just meaningless noise t cover up the real reason why you guys don't like Obama. The one that every single American knows for a fact. The reason that each and every person on here that I called a racist over a year ago, proved with their own racist comments. You guys don't like Obama because of the color of his skin. Nothing more. You old clowns can spin it all day. You don't fool anyone and I'll be sure to remind you of why we all know you are racists on a regular basis, despite all of the spinning effort you have obviously put into trying to sweep it under the carpet. All I will ever have to do to shut down all the bs propaganda you guys spew on here daily is post direct quotes from you. No spin. No opinions. Just post direct quotes from the source of all this corporate sponsored Tea Bagger emailed "outrage" and you are completely shut down and invalid from now until forever. Don't you EVER forget who called you a racist over a year ago and don't you EVER forget that it was your own words that proved me 100% accurate on my claims.

"Obammy" -proven racist and domestic terrorist sympathizer Reality Speaks

"Big eared mulatto" XXXRayted, truck driving racist and self proclaimed global climate expert, describing the elected President of the United States of America, after years of claiming the president's race doesn't matter to him.

Why would I ever want to "get over it", when your own racist statements proved I have been right all along and that you Tea Baggers have been lying all this time about your views being skewed by racism? I'll be sure to remind you how every absurd claim you have ever made on here about our president is questionable in light of the racist source it is coming from, for years and years to come. Racism that your own words proved to be absolutely accurate. Could you imagine how stupid a Tea Bagging moron would have to be to blurt out racist comments in a public forum after years of denying their hatred of Obama was due to their racism? Let's all ponder just how stupid you would have to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Substitute Teacher is Making Waves in ... (Apr '13) Wed Carpoolhall126 3
Just Moved Here! Are There Any Indoor Basketbal... Dec 8 Jake777 1
Disabled people can't use Olmsted Falls library (Feb '11) Nov 24 Helen8809 5
Parma massage parlor owner accused of sexually ... Nov 21 Her Mom 1
Items (Oct '11) Nov '14 Kim 2
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
Review: CG Cole Construction Oct '14 and 1
Berea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berea News, Events & Info