Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25695 Feb 18, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you liked the republican party of Bush's day? Because that's the party you claim has been bullied into wimpy submission.
The GOP does have a platform, and we're trying to get some representatives who will actually adhere to it.
I did not like the republican party of Bush's day, referring specifically to the neocons. I only wish we had a reasonably sane and capable conservative party willing to negotiate with politicians with more progressive politics. One party rule usually turns out to be a disaster, so competition, opposition and compromise are a better alternative. Yes, I think progressively, but believe people with different views have something of value that we need to consider.
Reality Check

Lima, OH

#25696 Feb 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could just agree with Timothy McVeigh. His views on taxes, socialism, the government, the Constitution and gun control were exactly in line with the Tea Party all the way until they killed his child murdering, terrorist @ss.
Or he could just agree with Reality Speaks, who thinks people should be lined up and shot, then eaten afterwards.
Oh wait, that would still make him a cannibal psychopath sissyboy...
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25697 Feb 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
Also, after your very drawn out origin of Tea Bagger posts, that you claimed to have sought out the "origin" of the term, and stated it was strictly homosexual...Wonder why you didn't think this was the meaning of the term?
Still regurgitating last week's topic, huh? And still throwing out Timothy McVey's name, as though that's relevant. Must be feeling a little desperate.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25698 Feb 18, 2014
kuda wrote:
I did not like the republican party of Bush's day, referring specifically to the neocons. I only wish we had a reasonably sane and capable conservative party willing to negotiate with politicians with more progressive politics. One party rule usually turns out to be a disaster, so competition, opposition and compromise are a better alternative. Yes, I think progressively, but believe people with different views have something of value that we need to consider.
Bush did negotiate and compromise with the left. It still wasn't good enough.

One thing conservatives have figured out, is that "compromise" to a democrat means total surrender of the other side.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25700 Feb 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
. Since "God" created all things, and is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending of all things, we can thank "God" for creating the cannibalism, homosexuality and murder that Dahmer took part in. I wonder how many other people find Jesus due to their shame in the monstrosity they had become. I'm guessing whole churches full of people
There's obviously a lot of evil in the world, as defined by the bible. But according to your philosophy, there is no right or wrong. There's no higher power that defines proper behavior. We're nothing more than glorified monkeys who live by rules of self-preservation and instinct. The strongest among us determine what we can and can't do, based on a morality that they've invented.

So, stop whining about fairness and civil rights and humanitarianism. That's all in your mind. According to the theory of evolution, Timothy McVeigh and Jeffery Dahmer did nothing wrong. They were just strong enough to succeed for a while, until someone stronger took them down.

Nothing you do -- or that's done to you -- in this life matters one bit. After you die, the universe will never know you existed.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25701 Feb 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
You don't have to identify with anybody because the Cradle-to-Gravers here think you do. It's all part of their reverse psychology they think they have. You know, like you hate DumBama because he's black?
See, when they mention McVeigh or Dahmer, you're supposed to feel all guilty and dirty inside. That's how they think it works. In their little minds, they actually believe that you will give up your conservative values because now they made you feel so bad.
You and I know it doesn't work, but don't tell them that. They think they are part of a clandestine diabolical plan of sorts. And if for any strange reason you would find yourself feeling a little guilty, remember these people are part of a party that supports killing thousands of innocent babies every year, and then you won't feel so bad. LOL!
Thank you for the nice post, xxx.:) I don't identify with Dahmer, though. I was trying to make a point that if I had to pick the corpse-screwing, people-eating Dahmer (evolutionist) over the repentant Dahmer,(Creationist) I would choose the latter!
Canton

Canton, OH

#25703 Feb 18, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Still regurgitating last week's topic, huh? And still throwing out Timothy McVey's name, as though that's relevant. Must be feeling a little desperate.
You are so right. Let's get back to deciding who we should support for governor in Ohio for 2010. I bet you'd like me to quit pointing out the obvious and striking similarity in Christian Conservative's beliefs, when compared to child murdering terrorist, Timothy McVeigh. The good part is you are absolutely correct when you say you Tea Bagging Timmy McVeigh wannabes are no longer relevant. I'm as desperate as a hard working, tax paying American, whose personal ideals on this nation become manifested more on a daily basis should be. Now about that 10% drop in Christianity...Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! And on the third day, God created VOID.
Reality Check

Lima, OH

#25704 Feb 18, 2014
So the creation science lapdog likes to think of himself as a "repentant Dahmer"?!?

ROFLMFAO
Canton

Canton, OH

#25705 Feb 18, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
There's obviously a lot of evil in the world, as defined by the bible. But according to your philosophy, there is no right or wrong. There's no higher power that defines proper behavior. We're nothing more than glorified monkeys who live by rules of self-preservation and instinct. The strongest among us determine what we can and can't do, based on a morality that they've invented.
So, stop whining about fairness and civil rights and humanitarianism. That's all in your mind. According to the theory of evolution, Timothy McVeigh and Jeffery Dahmer did nothing wrong. They were just strong enough to succeed for a while, until someone stronger took them down.
Nothing you do -- or that's done to you -- in this life matters one bit. After you die, the universe will never know you existed.
Sure, and random murder seems like a perfectly feasible argument for the evolutionary continuation of any species...right? But please, don't let it stop you from preaching to the Christian schooled, law abiding, Eagle scout about "morality". Hey, want to see the then head of the Evangelical church, 25 million strong, full of family oriented, strong right wing Conservative Christian values, banging on the pulpit and preaching the immorality of homosexuals? Maybe you would rather see a link about how he got busted doing meth with gay strippers. I don't "whine" about anything. I smash you corporate fetch boys in the mouth with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Enjoy...oh, and VOID.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25706 Feb 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to identify with anybody because the Cradle-to-Gravers here think you do. It's all part of their reverse psychology they think they have. You know, like you hate DumBama because he's black?
See, when they mention McVeigh or Dahmer, you're supposed to feel all guilty and dirty inside. That's how they think it works. In their little minds, they actually believe that you will give up your conservative values because now they made you feel so bad.
You and I know it doesn't work, but don't tell them that. They think they are part of a clandestine diabolical plan of sorts. And if for any strange reason you would find yourself feeling a little guilty, remember these people are part of a party that supports killing thousands of innocent babies every year, and then you won't feel so bad. LOL!
I just don't understand why you consistently call hard working tax paying proud Americans "Cradle-to-Gravers"? Is it the fact that I have paid my taxes my entire life and will to the grave, while offshore account, tax dodging "Patriots" freely use the roads, schools, police and fire departments I paid for while they leech off the working man? Maybe Cradle to Grave has something to do with the folks that cry about poor people taking their stuff, while heroically looking in their mailbox for their trust fund check? Maybe cradle to grave is all about how long it takes a person to walk across the land that their parents handed them? You know, the land they are getting ready to greedily destroy the water on through fracking.(Also see 4 states report water contamination due to fracking) Hey, you find those links to back up your absurd claims that Democrats currently rely on dead people's votes? It's the least you could do, considering I showed you how only an idiot would base their opinions off a proven liar like Rush Limbaugh. Breaker breaker bullsh1t maker.
Class

Detroit, MI

#25707 Feb 18, 2014
Hey. Republic 101....very wise words.
Class

Detroit, MI

#25708 Feb 18, 2014
But remember your talking to 2 atheist on this site. Goodluck !!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#25709 Feb 18, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush did negotiate and compromise with the left. It still wasn't good enough.
One thing conservatives have figured out, is that "compromise" to a democrat means total surrender of the other side.
No, what wasn't "good enough" about W's administration was the neocons' wars, which were immoral as unnecessary and created needless major spending.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25713 Feb 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
Sure, and random murder seems like a perfectly feasible argument for the evolutionary continuation of any species...right? But please, don't let it stop you from preaching to the Christian schooled, law abiding, Eagle scout about "morality".
If you believe there's no higher authority, then murder is nothing more than a morality thing invented by humans. Other animals kill each other -- sometimes within their own species, and without punishment. One animal attacks, the other tries to defend itself. Somebody wins, but neither one is wrong. It's just nature.
Hey, want to see the then head of the Evangelical church, 25 million strong, full of family oriented, strong right wing Conservative Christian values, banging on the pulpit and preaching the immorality of homosexuals? Maybe you would rather see a link about how he got busted doing meth with gay strippers. I don't "whine" about anything. I smash you corporate fetch boys in the mouth with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Enjoy...oh, and VOID.
Have you noticed that every time you VOID something, it isn't? You're void.

There's hypocrisy in both parties. There are far more tax evaders in the democrat party than there are in the republican. And Obama's stimulus pkg that was supposed to help create jobs? Most of it went to pad the pockets of the unions that support him. You dumocrats don't give a shit about the poor. It's just an excuse to pick everyone's pockets.

I'll be waiting for your next whine.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25714 Feb 18, 2014
kuda wrote:
No, what wasn't "good enough" about W's administration was the neocons' wars, which were immoral as unnecessary and created needless major spending.
They weren't budgeted properly, for sure. But it's your opinion that the wars weren't needed.

Both of the Clintons were convinced that Saddam Hussein had WMD. They're both liars, so they're words don't mean much. But, they were also privvy to the same intelligence information Bush had. If Bush was lying, so were they.

Bill Clinton (2003): "People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."

Sen. Hillary Clinton (2002): "In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25715 Feb 18, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
So the creation science lapdog likes to think of himself as a "repentant Dahmer"?!?
ROFLMFAO
No, that's how you think of me. I think of you as corpse-f***ing cannibal.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25721 Feb 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts on Topix all day and night long.
Thinks his truck is haunted.
Canton

Canton, OH

#25723 Feb 18, 2014
mutt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe there's no higher authority, then murder is nothing more than a morality thing invented by humans. Other animals kill each other -- sometimes within their own species, and without punishment. One animal attacks, the other tries to defend itself. Somebody wins, but neither one is wrong. It's just nature.
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that every time you VOID something, it isn't? You're void.
There's hypocrisy in both parties. There are far more tax evaders in the democrat party than there are in the republican. And Obama's stimulus pkg that was supposed to help create jobs? Most of it went to pad the pockets of the unions that support him. You dumocrats don't give a shit about the poor. It's just an excuse to pick everyone's pockets.
I'll be waiting for your next whine.
Obama's stimulus package was designed to stop America from sliding into a major economic depression created by "God's President" GW Bush. Unfortunately, the greedy CEOs gave themselves fat bonuses instead. A mother crocodile will defend it's young with its life. Squirrels aren't randomly murdering each other on my front lawn because they are unable to read the 10 Commandments. The long list of Christian Conservative Republicans that have been busted as pedophiles kinda puts a damper on your whole "morality" monopoly you seem to think a 3000 year old fear based book of borrowed myths instantly awards its readers. So fill us in, oh "wise" one. Is a self proclaimed Conservative Christian groping toddlers worse than the gays getting married? From a moral high ground point of view, that is. You ever notice how you ignore reality and claim others are doing the same? What's the word I'm looking for? Oh, that's right...VOID
Canton

Canton, OH

#25725 Feb 18, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is an interesting post: a cradle-to-graver that doesn't know he is one.
Cradle to grave means that government makes your every move. Government is there to wipe your azz the first time you ship and there to put the first shovel of dirt on your grave.
You know, how government should do something for you when somebody has wealth handed down to them by a family member? Or how government should make sure you are well shielded from people preaching about the man in the sky? If the air or water is not to your satisfaction, government should do something so that the air and water meets your approval? Or even how government should get even with those billionaire oil people that supply you with your natural gas, electricity, gasoline for your car, and thousands of jobs for Americans?
Strange. I've never had a government hand out in my life, so again...what is this "Cradle to Grave" thing you keep talking about? I have health insurance so no free ride there. I pay my taxes and don't scheme to find loopholes or offshore accounts so I'm in no way a leech on the neck of society. I intend to collect my social security just like you. I just don't see this great government hand out you keep clucking about. It's almost as if it's all in your head. You know, like when you claimed and then avoided backing up your comment about the Democrats counting on dead people's votes to get elected. Or your claim that your haunted truck breaks down every single week due to environmental devices. I know it sounds absurd, but it's your words so...yah. Let me guess. Cradle to Grave is like when you call hard working, tax paying Americans a bunch of commies, while Conservatives call Putin a hero. Maybe it's about when an old man hands his inept son a company to run into the ground at the cost of the middle class working man. I personally like to think that "Cradle to Grave" is talking about how long folks like yourself will be corporate fetch boys. Remind us, Rubber Ducky. Out of air, water and oil, which can the human race survive without? Since it's a proven fact that the energy industry is one of the greatest contributors to poisoning our air and water, go ahead and give us your Glenn Beck style, tearful speech on how you're just a common man who loves all thing crude oil. How much of that gas in my car goes to driving to work to make the "job creator" exponentially richer while the middle class flat lines? You can suck off boss man all day, but some of us are wise enough to realize there's a reason why we never get invited to the 1%er country club. The only reason the energy industry doesn't outsource, is because the can't.
mutt

Chillicothe, OH

#25726 Feb 18, 2014
Canton wrote:
I bet you'd like me to quit pointing out the obvious and striking similarity in Christian Conservative's beliefs, when compared to child murdering terrorist, Timothy McVeigh
Yes, we know how much you liberals care about the children.

I did some reading about McVey on Wikipedia. He was agnostic, and claimed that science was his religion. He voted libertarian in 1996. He was definitely angry at the govt, but it was because of what was done at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

He wrote an essay in 1998 that sounds more like Obama's old buddy, Bill Ayers, than it does a conservative.....

"The administration has said that Iraq has no right to stockpile chemical or biological weapons ("weapons of mass destruction")— mainly because they have used them in the past.

Well, if that's the standard by which these matters are decided, then the U.S. is the nation that set the precedent. The U.S. has stockpiled these same weapons (and more) for over 40 years. The U.S. claims this was done for deterrent purposes during its "Cold War" with the Soviet Union. Why, then, it is invalid for Iraq to claim the same reason (deterrence) with respect to Iraq's (real) war with, and the continued threat of, its neighbor Iran?

The administration claims that Iraq has used these weapons in the past. We've all seen the pictures that show a Kurdish woman and child frozen in death from the use of chemical weapons. But, have you ever seen those pictures juxtaposed next to pictures from Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

I suggest that one study the histories of World War I, World War II and other "regional conflicts" that the U.S. has been involved in to familiarize themselves with the use of "weapons of mass destruction."

Remember Dresden? How about Hanoi? Tripoli? Baghdad? What about the big ones — Hiroshima and Nagasaki?(At these two locations, the U.S. killed at least 150,000 non-combatants — mostly women and children — in the blink of an eye. Thousands more took hours, days, weeks or months to die).

If Saddam is such a demon, and people are calling for war crimes charges and trials against him and his nation, why do we not hear the same cry for blood directed at those responsible for even greater amounts of "mass destruction" — like those responsible and involved in dropping bombs on the cities mentioned above?

The truth is, the U.S. has set the standard when it comes to the stockpiling and use of weapons of mass destruction."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Thomas P. Perciak as ? Apr '16 ralph ludwig 1
Attorney Stephen Wolf. Apr '16 Stephen Wolf Atto... 4
white trash in columbia station= midview area (Jan '14) Mar '16 MIDVIEW MIDDIE 1974 3
Toczek Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 1
News 10 Things to Know for Thursday Mar '16 USA today 1
News The Latest: Trump not attending March 21 debate... Mar '16 Responsibility 2
Kasich The Lord has made all people Special Re... Mar '16 Trump Truth 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages