Who is Diddle
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2009
Didddle, what is your name. You seem to know so much about everything!! LOL Just curious.
curious

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2009
Diddle*
Faux News

Granbury, TX

#3 Feb 7, 2009
I don't know but I rather enjoy his commentaries.
curious

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2009
I know, me too!! He seems to know about everything going on in Berea. He also seems to know everyone in Berea!!
Hopeful

Berea, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2009
I would like to know as well. He seems to know alot of the same people I know and I'm betting I would know him.
Yep

Granbury, TX

#6 Feb 7, 2009
I wish he would take over the damned Berea Citizen. I actually seen an article in Thursday's paper about a lady or saved the fish in her aquarium from the bitter cold during the blackout. Really? The economy is in the ditch, we have a war going on overseas, and the suspense is building over the possible arrival of a new Walgreen's but what do they write about? Saving 5 guppies from death by ice-cube! Super heroic story, thanks for wasting my time; that is 2 minutes of my life that I will NEVER get back.
Diddle

London, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2009
Hopeful wrote:
I would like to know as well. He seems to know alot of the same people I know and I'm betting I would know him.
I bet you would too.:)

I'm just your basic Berea hick-o-billy, pick-up driving, Jack Daniels drinkin' gun totin' hunk of nearly useless flesh with an affection towards the female species.
curious

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2009
come on, tell us ur name.
TakeCareOfYourMa n

Berea, KY

#9 Feb 8, 2009
Yep wrote:
I wish he would take over the damned Berea Citizen. I actually seen an article in Thursday's paper about a lady or saved the fish in her aquarium from the bitter cold during the blackout. Really? The economy is in the ditch, we have a war going on overseas, and the suspense is building over the possible arrival of a new Walgreen's but what do they write about? Saving 5 guppies from death by ice-cube! Super heroic story, thanks for wasting my time; that is 2 minutes of my life that I will NEVER get back.
Fo Real! That paper is a wipe!

Props to Diddle though. Do yo thang man!
Hopeful

Berea, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2009
Diddle wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you would too.:)
I'm just your basic Berea hick-o-billy, pick-up driving, Jack Daniels drinkin' gun totin' hunk of nearly useless flesh with an affection towards the female species.
Now I'm sure I know you because that describes about half the men I've dated.
Diddle

London, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2009
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm sure I know you because that describes about half the men I've dated.
If you are between 35 & 45 it IS entirely possible. Prior to marrage I was in a number of
(mostly platonic) relationships. Still am to a degree. Always enjoyed getting to know people, share thoughts and do a lot of BSing.

Best!
Hopeful

Berea, KY

#12 Feb 8, 2009
Diddle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are between 35 & 45 it IS entirely possible. Prior to marrage I was in a number of
(mostly platonic) relationships. Still am to a degree. Always enjoyed getting to know people, share thoughts and do a lot of BSing.
Best!
I'm 37 and on my second marriage (1 1/2 yrs) after a 10 year hiatus. I have narrowed my list down of who you might be. I can eliminate some because you say you drive a truck which means you have a job. You also say you carry a gun which means you're not a convicted felon. I don't say this with pride mind you because most of these things were discovered after the fact (jobless or felons or sometime both).
Diddle

London, KY

#13 Feb 8, 2009
I honestly would hate to be a woman looking for a man these days - Seriously.

I neaver realized the number of sorry men (and women!) until I took a slightly different direction in my career.

Factories for example seem to be a place where most family and drug problem begin. Perhaps I am overly sensitive to the situation. But I tend to watch people closely and pay attention what they say.

There are ways to tell something about people by using simple words or phrases. If I say, lets go burn one (meaning a cigarette) and someone replies YOU GOT SOME SMOKE? I figure they enjoy some weed. Same goes if I say, LETS GO BURN ONE.
Same response.

Get in a croud and for what ever reason mention ONE POINT FIVE (1.5) and see how many people look around.

Get in a group and say "MONTY'S" and I bet you will see who drinks.(And who is currently out and needing you or someone else to make a run.)

I have no probelm with a drink (or weed for that matter) until it starts taking food off the table. One recent accquaintance had a $400.00 a week OC problem. That was his entire check plus some extra. Several thousand dollars later he is back to work, with random drug test weekly, and putting his life, wife anf family back togather.

I think it all started with a woman. Since it takes two to tango, it was both their faults. But in actuality, he should have kept his spoon in his own bowl.

Good luck with your marrage. The first years are by far the hardest. At least mine was. And basically because of ME!.

Bars, rock/metal bands and women. Sometimes it takes a while for a boy to morph into a man and understand his direction.

Best!
Hopeful

Berea, KY

#14 Feb 8, 2009
I am so thankful I found one of the few good ones out there...even though he is much younger (7 yrs.). I have thanked his Mom several times for raising such a good man. I've always heard you can tell how a man will treat you by the way he treats his Mom. When I actually started to notice things like that I found it was true more than not.

My first marriage was ruined by a terrible OC addiction (not mine). Those tiny pills are the DEVIL. Not to say that the people who willingly take them don't have the biggest part in the play but OC's are the co-stars.

I wish you all of the luck in the world as well. You seem to have a good soul, which is rare these days.
Saline-Hinkle

Clay City, KY

#15 Feb 9, 2009
Hopeful wrote:
I am so thankful I found one of the few good ones out there...even though he is much younger (7 yrs.). I have thanked his Mom several times for raising such a good man. I've always heard you can tell how a man will treat you by the way he treats his Mom. When I actually started to notice things like that I found it was true more than not.
My first marriage was ruined by a terrible OC addiction (not mine). Those tiny pills are the DEVIL. Not to say that the people who willingly take them don't have the biggest part in the play but OC's are the co-stars.
I wish you all of the luck in the world as well. You seem to have a good soul, which is rare these days.
I too enjoy your posts. You're real versus alot of these pretentious arrogant people. Knowledgeable with a sense of humor!
olderthandirt

Macon, GA

#16 Feb 25, 2009
I will say this... Diddle is an obviously educated individual. Just read his posts. The grammar is proper, spelling is correct, and he forms cognizant thoughts.

Now I'm wondering

Since: Feb 09

Berea, KY

#17 Mar 30, 2009
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 37 and on my second marriage (1 1/2 yrs) after a 10 year hiatus. I have narrowed my list down of who you might be. I can eliminate some because you say you drive a truck which means you have a job. You also say you carry a gun which means you're not a convicted felon. I don't say this with pride mind you because most of these things were discovered after the fact (jobless or felons or sometime both).
Hopeful, You and Diddle are giving yourselves away. And I know both of you so don't take this message in a bad way. I know that you are just conversing (harmless, meaningless conversation) yet very interesting and I wish I had a Silver Tongue like Diddle does, along with the color of his hair. Don't worry, I would never give your identities away --- but if you like (Grey and Maroon) you would love Diddle, he is one of the finest people I know and Hopeful, I'm glad to hear you are with someone now, even if he young enough to be your son. Just kidding,(7 years younger, that's not bad). But you are not 37 you are 43, com'on tell the truth.

Stay Happy, Be Well and Spread Love all over the World --- Hey Diddle, you want to burn one?

Marlboro, that is!
country boy

Berea, KY

#18 Mar 30, 2009
is it glenn jennings
good golly

Berea, KY

#19 Mar 30, 2009
Gosh, Diddle..*bats eyes*
Diddle wrote:
I honestly would hate to be a woman looking for a man these days - Seriously.
I neaver realized the number of sorry men (and women!) until I took a slightly different direction in my career.
Factories for example seem to be a place where most family and drug problem begin. Perhaps I am overly sensitive to the situation. But I tend to watch people closely and pay attention what they say.
There are ways to tell something about people by using simple words or phrases. If I say, lets go burn one (meaning a cigarette) and someone replies YOU GOT SOME SMOKE? I figure they enjoy some weed. Same goes if I say, LETS GO BURN ONE.
Same response.
Get in a croud and for what ever reason mention ONE POINT FIVE (1.5) and see how many people look around.
Get in a group and say "MONTY'S" and I bet you will see who drinks.(And who is currently out and needing you or someone else to make a run.)
I have no probelm with a drink (or weed for that matter) until it starts taking food off the table. One recent accquaintance had a $400.00 a week OC problem. That was his entire check plus some extra. Several thousand dollars later he is back to work, with random drug test weekly, and putting his life, wife anf family back togather.
I think it all started with a woman. Since it takes two to tango, it was both their faults. But in actuality, he should have kept his spoon in his own bowl.
Good luck with your marrage. The first years are by far the hardest. At least mine was. And basically because of ME!.
Bars, rock/metal bands and women. Sometimes it takes a while for a boy to morph into a man and understand his direction.
Best!
country boy

Berea, KY

#20 Mar 30, 2009
country boy wrote:
is it glenn jennings
are they on the city council?i dont know glenn jennings. i guess he could smoke a little weed and make shine. not sure if delta gas drives gm trucks or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hitachi-Good place or not 25 min worked there 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 148,905
Junk Store 3 hr Larry Combs 5
does any body know nikki combs? (Oct '09) 7 hr happy 2
Cheyenne Linville Sat Gary Linville 20
Yamotes jap steak house Sat Maggie 12
Meth Junkie Girl running around boone street Fri Geez 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages