The Butcher

London, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2011
I think they ought to outlaw temp services. Temps do the same work for half the pay and most temps work harder than the regular workers.
red

Langley, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2011
i have been tryin to get on at nacco since last november or a job anywhere through employment plus and every time i call they all ways say they dont have anything and i know ppl that work there that say they bring in temps everyday! employment plus is a joke if u ask me i think they have something aginst women cause the same day i have called a friend of mine thats a guy called and got a job at novils.
The Butcher

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Mar 13, 2011
red wrote:
i have been tryin to get on at nacco since last november or a job anywhere through employment plus and every time i call they all ways say they dont have anything and i know ppl that work there that say they bring in temps everyday! employment plus is a joke if u ask me i think they have something aginst women cause the same day i have called a friend of mine thats a guy called and got a job at novils.
all temp service are is legalized slave labor.
uhh

Madison, WI

#10 Aug 24, 2011
im getting in cause i know 2 people =D yay me!

“Don't tell me what to do!!! ”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 30, 2011
There's something you have to do with the temp jobs. Is bug the living day lights out of them they will get tired and hire you. If you want a job. Show up at the temp jobs. This how you get it. Show you really want it.TRY!TRY!TRY!TRY!
lost out

Lexington, KY

#17 Dec 8, 2011
I was almost there, but got turned down because of a single blip on my background check from 7 years ago. Was more than qualified. But a mistake 7 years ago cost me. She and I put it behind us, Why can't they???
john

Berea, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2012
lol
figures

United States

#21 Jan 18, 2012
Lots of the Nacco temps found out today that they won't have a job after tomorrow :(

“Don't tell me what to do!!! ”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Jan 24, 2012
OUCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr just saying 148,850
Yamotes jap steak house 7 hr SMALL TOWN GIRL 10
Meth Junkie Girl running around boone street 7 hr Geez 17
Looking for a local coven (Jan '10) 9 hr Steve Connelly 42
Where are the jobs? 10 hr Kygypsy 1
Cheyenne Linville 12 hr Gary Linville 16
Hitachi-Good place or not 16 hr FussyButt 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages