Blah

Berea, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I'm looking for a painter. Does anyone know of anyone or have had a good experience with someone in particular? I have a large area of my house I would like freshened up with the same color or possibly a different shade.

Thank you.
Paint

Berea, KY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Try Angie's list.com
someone

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2013
I can do this for you. How can i get in contact with you.
Laney

Versailles, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Call Mike Parker or Parkers painting. Excellent work and reasonably priced. Would not use Mike Rose Painting, horrible attitude, work and paints like a preschool child.
Blah

Berea, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Someone, you can email me at: [email protected]

Laney, thank you for the heads up on who to stay away from. I will check with the Parkers.

Paint, I'll check into angies list as well.

Thank you.
Citizen

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
About a year ago I called Sexton Painting. The guy came out, looked at the job and gave me a price. We agreed on the following Saturday around 9:00AM due to the weather. at 8:45 Saturday morning the guy was here and ready to work. He charged $80.00 to paint an exterior entry door and door casing and do some minor caulking and he supplied all materials.

Some say this was way too high and perhaps it was. However he showed up on time, did a damn good job, cleaned up everything and went on his way. A tradsman who does quality work and shows up on time is nearly worth his weight in gold these days. More so if he is not on dope or half drunk.
john

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Doug sexton is an excellent painter .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Junkie Girl running around boone street 12 min heyheyhey 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Chris 149,993
Pregnant 1 hr Inf 6
Anyone got any bud? 8 hr Beerbelly 54
Stevie ray Saylor 19 hr IKnowAboutIt 4
A good daycare (Jan '09) 21 hr Jordan Trumpster 91
Mcyl 23 hr Smdh 3

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance