tanning bed 24 Bulbs for sell

Posted in the Berea Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eddie

Berea, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2009
I have a tanning bed that has 24 Bulbs .. and i have 24 new bubles that will go with it.. It is in Excellent shape.. $500 hunder dollorsfor it and i payed $350 for the 24 bulbs and the bed was $2000 when i bought it ...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2009
Buying it, people. Backoff, lol..:D
want it bad

Kansas City, KS

#3 Dec 30, 2009
i will buy it give me a number to reach u.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 30, 2009
Nope, bought it.
Sorry.
Merrick

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2009
KittenKiss wrote:
Nope, bought it.
Sorry.
I e-mailed you. You can call me, if you want too ;)
Employee

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2009
So now what? You gonna do without food for January? Trading your food stamps for cash is wrong.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 31, 2009
You're an idiot. Plain and simple. Only one on foodstamps here is probably YOU. Get a life Marsha, seriously. You're boring.
Employee wrote:
So now what? You gonna do without food for January? Trading your food stamps for cash is wrong.

“Sic friatur crustum dulce ”

Since: Apr 09

the real world.....

#8 Dec 31, 2009
*yawn
SSDD
Employee wrote:

“Sic friatur crustum dulce ”

Since: Apr 09

the real world.....

#9 Dec 31, 2009
Libeling people is wrong, too, but I see that didn't slow you down any.

Aren't you the 'court expert' over on Richmond Topix task force forming thread?

Are you really an employee, or just have been through the system yourself? ;o)
Employee wrote:

Location hidden

#10 Dec 31, 2009
Richmond topix? Hmmm...I see she spreads her $hit around the county...
TheRealBigT wrote:
Libeling people is wrong, too, but I see that didn't slow you down any.
Aren't you the 'court expert' over on Richmond Topix task force forming thread?
Are you really an employee, or just have been through the system yourself? ;o)
<quoted text>
Serious

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2009
I think I know who the poster of that is. And it is not a woman. So I think you are wrong in your observation. More than likely from reading most of these postings, there are many different people posting about you, and in your infinate wisdom you blame the Marsha everytime. Trust me that there are several different writing styles and they all are not her. So you seem to be obsessed. And mostly wrong. Many are posting about you because of this, and you are falling for it everytime.
Grow up. You will be happier.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 31, 2009
Funny...somehow YOU know who is stalking us? Interesting....
Serious wrote:
I think I know who the poster of that is. And it is not a woman. So I think you are wrong in your observation. More than likely from reading most of these postings, there are many different people posting about you, and in your infinate wisdom you blame the Marsha everytime. Trust me that there are several different writing styles and they all are not her. So you seem to be obsessed. And mostly wrong. Many are posting about you because of this, and you are falling for it everytime.
Sherry

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2009
KittenKiss wrote:
Funny...somehow YOU know who is stalking us? Interesting....
<quoted text>

I think no one is stalking you but everyone is making fun of your stupidity and you beling of a dim mind just think someone is stalking you.

As kin to the guy that admitted to having sex with a 12 year old girl, you are automatically deemed not important enough to be stalked.

Before you call me Marsha stupid. My name is Sherry.

Have a Happy New Year and seek help for the paranoid spells you have.
Eddie

Berea, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2009
What in the world has happend here LOL i just had a Tanning bed for sell !!

“Howdy”

Since: Dec 09

Berea

#15 Jan 1, 2010
Eddie wrote:
It is sold. When I can I pick it up?
Mustang Lady

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2010
Eddie wrote:
Is it still available?
Eddie

Berea, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2010
Mustang Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Is it still available?
Hi Mustang Lady.... Miss Kittie said she was going to come and look at it Sunday .. And if she likes it i think she wonts to buy it one day next week I think ..I told Miss Kittie she has frist Choice to buy it.. But if she dont like it then it will still be here... But i think any one will love it for the price i am asking for it and the Bubles ..Its still almost like new ...
Eddie

Berea, KY

#18 Jan 1, 2010
want it bad wrote:
i will buy it give me a number to reach u.
If it dont sell this week to miss Kittie Your welcome to come look at it ....

Location hidden

#19 Jan 1, 2010
Obsessed? Whatever...Doesn't matter who it is, it's ONE person, and I don't care what you think anyway..Have a lovely day.
Serious wrote:

Location hidden

#20 Jan 1, 2010
Sunday or Monday good for you?
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mustang Lady.... Miss Kittie said she was going to come and look at it Sunday .. And if she likes it i think she wonts to buy it one day next week I think ..I told Miss Kittie she has frist Choice to buy it.. But if she dont like it then it will still be here... But i think any one will love it for the price i am asking for it and the Bubles ..Its still almost like new ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for cash paying odd jobs in Madison county 51 min Prater1994 3
Goodwill 1 hr Daisy 62
tyler kirby is a child molester 15 hr translation 2
secret bi guys in berea (Jul '17) 15 hr translation 11
glades rd mcdonalds (May '09) 16 hr Tellitlikeicit 28
Reporting food stamp fraud (Jan '10) 17 hr Stop fraud 284
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 hr Ren 172,890

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance