Madison Southern Football
X player

Lexington, KY

#22 Nov 1, 2009
They need a coach that cares, and PLAYERS that care all so. I hear that their are a lot players that really do not care. Why? Coaching, and more coaching. They need to get a solid foundation at southern or the football program will not work in up comming years. Their is very good talent in southern madison county.
Football Parent

Morehead, KY

#23 Nov 1, 2009
AMEN !! I agress LJL !
Football Parent

Morehead, KY

#24 Nov 1, 2009
AMEN !!! I agree* LJL !
unreal

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Nov 2, 2009
I see where you all are coming from maybe they should be better than they are but what does it matter if the coach cried?? Coach K at Duke cries all the time bet he makes a pretty good living. We shall see how this turns out good luck to the Eagles you all should have a good basketball team this year.
And I hope that Rockcastle boy is not the one who was in trouble everyday at school.

Since: Nov 09

Lexington, KY

#26 Nov 2, 2009
yes brummley is a damn joke,
chris roberts, carrington, rico, devon, are all good players, but you just have to think, it takes a TEAM not a few good players,and besides they need to learn how to finish in the 4th quarter.
they get a lead and blow it.

so how does it feel going 0-10 last year when berea wen 8-2, and this year, when you all went 1-9 and berea went 6-4 haha,
Gosh

Berea, KY

#28 Nov 3, 2009
It's funny u can talk about berea winning, who did they play against that was worth a damn, I know they didn't play against anyone like bell county

Since: Nov 09

Lexington, KY

#29 Nov 3, 2009
okay, southern would get killed by williamsburg, theyr qb is BEAST and they would get ran over by lynn camp, and campbellsville would just do them dirty.
and southern played bell co? thats it, is that the only game that was a sure loss? then southern should have went 9-1 not 1-9 and it doesnt matter who the hell you play, its by if you win or not, southern sucks get over it, berea is in the playoffs, southern isnt.
i kno

London, KY

#30 Nov 3, 2009
unreal wrote:
I see where you all are coming from maybe they should be better than they are but what does it matter if the coach cried?? Coach K at Duke cries all the time bet he makes a pretty good living. We shall see how this turns out good luck to the Eagles you all should have a good basketball team this year.
And I hope that Rockcastle boy is not the one who was in trouble everyday at school.
That rockcastle boy (cody) was a really good player should have stayed and coach should have let the whole team play not just Rico!!!!
New to Richmond

Richmond, KY

#31 Nov 3, 2009
I was asking about MS football on the richmond thread. I just moved to richmond and am looking for a team to help with here. I played against MS in high school, and currently coach at my old HS. However moving to Richmond, Id like to get something closer. Can someone give me some info ON MS,and who I should contact for a coaching spot?
New to Richmond

Richmond, KY

#32 Nov 3, 2009
oh btw I played college football at the D1 level, and currently I am the O-cord at the school I am at now.
Loves Sports

Berea, KY

#33 Nov 4, 2009
New to Richmond wrote:
I was asking about MS football on the richmond thread. I just moved to richmond and am looking for a team to help with here. I played against MS in high school, and currently coach at my old HS. However moving to Richmond, Id like to get something closer. Can someone give me some info ON MS,and who I should contact for a coaching spot?
MSHS Principal is David Gilliam. There is a new phone number at MSHS - can't remember it but you can get it from the county website. You may have to contact the BOE in Richmond on Keeneland Dr. Good Luck and hope everything works out for you!

www.madison.kyschools.us
hey

Lexington, KY

#34 Nov 4, 2009
Brumley needs replaced. we have only won 1 game in the time he has been coach. and its not the boys fault. they work very hard. and the put forth effort.
marrines

Lexington, KY

#35 Nov 8, 2009
first of all i just got done wit the football season with southern and i have to say one thing it was a joke. brummy dont care how its spelt needs to leve i gave my all and never got 1 chance. i did what he told me to do and still nothin. now i ant a person that always wants to play varsity i could care less but still when player needed a break brummy never gave it to them. so yes brummly needs to go and anouther coach need to get here. i say if brummly stays then u wont get to the playoffs u will get what u have now 0-10 or 1-9 i think he needs to pack his bags and get out of town or u will never win agin

Bring back coach carter because wit him u will win and go to the playoffs
New to Richmond

United States

#36 Nov 8, 2009
Marrines- I would like to talk with someone who can give me info on the MS football coaching circle? Can you give me info on that? I am new to Richmond and looking for a coaching job local. I coach in another town and im tired of drive plus, I need a change.
yep

AOL

#37 Nov 8, 2009
to coach at southern you have to have had a lobotomy, and have documentaion to prove it.
berea sucks

Lexington, KY

#38 Jun 10, 2010
ethan_kyle54 wrote:
okay, southern would get killed by williamsburg, theyr qb is BEAST and they would get ran over by lynn camp, and campbellsville would just do them dirty.
and southern played bell co? thats it, is that the only game that was a sure loss? then southern should have went 9-1 not 1-9 and it doesnt matter who the hell you play, its by if you win or not, southern sucks get over it, berea is in the playoffs, southern isnt.
ok berea had a better record but they couldnt even compete with southern. when berea had a better record a couple years ago and they thought they could be us so we played them at their home feild and we beat them 50 somthin to nothin at half time. we have been tryin to scheduale a game with berea so we can shut them up but there too scared they wont be able too back it up. so i would love to see southern play berea. at berea's field!

Since: Jun 10

Berea, KY

#39 Jun 15, 2010
I'll say this...I played at Southern in the early 90'sand have a son who plays there now...my son is not a great player, he starts, but he really could care less about football. Coach Brumley does not know how to let these kids have fun. One of the coaches just left the staff because it isn't fun anymore. These kids and coaches DO NOT HAVE FUN PLAYING HIGHSCHOOL SPORTS...yes you want to win, but Coach Brumley does not know how to let anybody have fun. He has the kids working hard there is no question about that, but the best coach on that staff left after spring ball, because the kids have no fun, which means its hard to take pride in something kids are supposed to love. My son will be a Senior this year but I am having to make him finish his Senior year. I hate to say this because Southern has ALWAYS whipped Berea, but Berea would kill Southern right now...thats right! I hate it because good coaches are leaving Southern, and players are walking those halls that could help, I'm not saying Southern would win a state title, but to not even be competitive that is ridiculous. I hope Gilliam fires Brumley after this year, and gets somebody who will bring players and coaches back to this once respectable program.
Whos Who

Lexington, KY

#40 Jun 15, 2010
Which players are returning? Any incoming freshman talent to look forward to?

Since: Jun 10

Berea, KY

#41 Jun 15, 2010
Not sure really, my son hasn't talked about it much.
Mr Postman

Berea, KY

#42 Jun 30, 2010
Eagle_eagle50 I'm guessing your one of them dumbass parents that think they know about football cause they go to the games. Berea has always played a week schedule the toughest team on their schedule last year would have been the weakest team on southerns schedule. Anytime berea has a good year in anything they talk shit. They talked shit this basketball season before they played southern and when they finally played them they got the shit kicked out of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Devil number 666 174,728
Tyler rose (May '17) 7 hr austin w 13
Does anyone know Patty Saylor? 9 hr Haha 16
How to clear up a distorted voicemail recording? (Jun '10) 11 hr Seriously 27
Shawn Allen Jarvis Sexual Predator Wed Bad mother 7
Church on the Rock (Nov '08) Wed Praise God 964
Guy on copper creek Wed Creek 1

Berea Jobs

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages