First Prev
of 3
Next Last
somebody

Berea, KY

#60 Aug 13, 2012
Well, bless your heart.
Doravillian wrote:
They're all over down here. I heard the police even let them drive around with no drivers' license.
Here in Doraville, they even got a Mexican police chief who lets them get away with anything.
Whyhellothur

Berea, KY

#61 Aug 14, 2012
The REAL problem here, is folks who can't identify an illegal hispanic vs. a natural-born citizen w/ hispanic ethnicity/race or a legal immigrant.

Those are the people who should skip their morning cup of stupid prior to the white supremacist meeting they attend.
Shaggy

Austin, TX

#62 Jul 24, 2017
The reason you probably know more white people living off the government is because you were too racist to know Mexicans and at the same time they probably don't speak English I don't have a problem with Hispanics that come legally wanting to better their family keyword being legally but a lot of times they just grab a Visa from our government that's meant for a limited stay and don't leave I live off the government but it's not by choice it's because I have seizures and can't get a damn job or go to school because my memory is so horrible after a seizure I can't remember any of the terminology and therefore I cannot pass the test tried shit I can't even remember my name after seizures... but they need to stop coming here and refusing to learn English your thing about Mexicans not living off the government is bullshit I tried to sign up for housing programs and on the application itself when they ask what your ethnicity is it gives two options Hispanic or non-hispanic that fucking says something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is big willy 43 min Truth 3
samantha fivecoat? anyone know this girl? (Sep '16) 2 hr truth talker 13
Cady mauro (Dec '16) 2 hr truth talker 2
Roy Miller (Dec '08) 2 hr truth talker 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Lol 172,945
Hitachi layoffs (Jul '15) 7 hr Malboro Man 10
Tyler rose (May '17) 11 hr Egghead Harris 6

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance