curious

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2009
where is he these days?
ky woman

Versailles, KY

#2 Dec 19, 2009
anyone interested in vintage puzzles? many varieties, all beautuful.
ky woman

Versailles, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2009
SORRY1111111 this is NOT where this post was supposed to be------- A MISTAKE.------ wasn't watching what i was doing.!!!!!
i knw

Pineville, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2009
curious wrote:
where is he these days?
he lives in richmond and probably still dealing and selling his drugs as usual. he has told on everybody in berea and richmond and that is how he stays out of jail. one day he will get what is coming to him. maybe when he goes to jail they will put him in a cell with somebody he told on. HA HA LOL can't wait!!! if you really want to find him, just keep an eye open for what he's cooking!!!!!!!!!!
friend

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2009
he works 4 taylor rental and is actually doing pretty good
tonya miller

United States

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Thats my brother an yes we rat on people cause we are all pieces of crap but im not gonna take the blame so watever
WOW

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2013
tonya miller wrote:
Thats my brother an yes we rat on people cause we are all pieces of crap but im not gonna take the blame so watever
ROFLMAO!!!
yup

AOL

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Ive ran into him in Richmond a few times and he seems to be doing really good. Hes working for a rental place and he looked as if he wasnt on any drugs. Looked better than he has in a LONG time .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr RAINBOWS_SUNSHINE 131,406
churches!!!!!!!!! (Apr '09) 3 hr nick 10
Jailers Race 5 hr James 2
65k family of 5 9 hr meee 3
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 9 hr meee 15
Great Deal on Sperrys 11 hr John Doe 2
Electrical Contractor (Oct '12) 16 hr Zach 4

Freeze Watch for Madison County was issued at October 31 at 3:11AM EDT

Berea Dating
Find my Match

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berea News, Events & Info