Good For Madison County

Nicholasville, KY

#1 May 14, 2010
Everyone make DAMN SURE you vote for Kent Clark on Tuesday. Lets keep the the Good Ol' Boy administration in check!

Good Ol' Kent is the man! And he needs your support. Lets keep Madison County on the road to salvation! Kent, sewer king, Clark is the man.

As Tipper Gore says: Vote and vote often! Lets keep the ol' Kent in office. Look at all he has done for us.... VOTE for Superman!

Please totally ignore the credibility of any contender. Ignore any possible other choices.

Ignore any and all candidates who challange good ol' Kent. He is for us regardless of what he says and regardless of his disposition. Love him or hate him, Kent is THE MAN. Just vote for as him!

V O T E ...

And of course, vote often!
Good ol Kent

Lexington, KY

#2 May 14, 2010
Good For Madison County wrote:
Everyone make DAMN SURE you vote for Kent Clark on Tuesday. Lets keep the the Good Ol' Boy administration in check!
Good Ol' Kent is the man! And he needs your support. Lets keep Madison County on the road to salvation! Kent, sewer king, Clark is the man.
As Tipper Gore says: Vote and vote often! Lets keep the ol' Kent in office. Look at all he has done for us.... VOTE for Superman!
Please totally ignore the credibility of any contender. Ignore any possible other choices.
Ignore any and all candidates who challange good ol' Kent. He is for us regardless of what he says and regardless of his disposition. Love him or hate him, Kent is THE MAN. Just vote for as him!
V O T E ...
And of course, vote often!
That is just what we DON"T need a good ol' boy. We need change, we need solid commitments and a man with creidibulity. He has none and having slept with him know what he stand for a good Blow job and he circle of good ol' boys. NO THANKS...rather vote for Oshama
friend

Lexington, KY

#3 May 15, 2010
whether u know it or not he has done alot for madison county maybe not alot 4 u so yes vote 4 kent
Well

Nicholasville, KY

#4 May 15, 2010
Good ol Kent wrote:
<quoted text> That is just what we DON"T need a good ol' boy. We need change, we need solid commitments and a man with creidibulity. He has none and having slept with him know what he stand for a good Blow job and he circle of good ol' boys. NO THANKS...rather vote for Oshama
That is what you'll get. People in Madi$on county are afraid to challange or change the system. Wouldn't surprise me if Odonnell gets re-elected after all the sh!t he has been in.
sure want

Berea, KY

#6 May 16, 2010
i want vote for kent, he needs to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New here and notice something 3 hr Skylar 6
Sudden gas price hike spreads across central Ke... 5 hr honestabe 3
Dr Secor 7 hr Erin 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr SNYB 131,438
Gondoliers Italian Restaurant (Nov '13) 10 hr kurtcooksalot16 29
Kingston Elem School car riders 13 hr simple as that 11
Just moved to Berea 18 hr Dontknockittillyo... 11
Berea Dating
Find my Match

Berea Jobs