red head at speedway
HarryPotHead

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 10, 2009
There is a older(40-50s) redheaded women who works at speedyway in berea who is dead sexy. she has a big ole booty. does anyone know her name. Is she single? DOES SHE PUT OUT.

“welcome to my world.”

Since: Jan 09

a small town in kentucky.

#2 Apr 10, 2009
um, your talking about Brenda...sorry she is married.
fiddler on roof

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Apr 10, 2009
HarryPotHead wrote:
There is a older(40-50s) redheaded women who works at speedyway in berea who is dead sexy. she has a big ole booty. does anyone know her name. Is she single? DOES SHE PUT OUT.
cough cough
truth

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 10, 2009
HarryPotHead wrote:
There is a older(40-50s) redheaded women who works at speedyway in berea who is dead sexy. she has a big ole booty. does anyone know her name. Is she single? DOES SHE PUT OUT.
Uhhh..........never mind.

Since: Mar 09

Berea, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2009
ummmmmm heard she does with half the older men
GUESS WHO

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 11, 2009
I'm older whats her number....

Since: Mar 09

Berea, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2009
idk, ive never even talked to her just heard around the ben
The ORIGANAL CARTER

Berea, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2009
hatinberea1983 wrote:
ummmmmm heard she does with half the older men
She is my cousin you are telling lies on her. But I did tell her about you saying she was sexy, she said to tell you thank you. You made her day!
gfdjhgfcx

London, KY

#9 Sep 16, 2009
Dont know about the red head but have you seen the boy working there.
Saturday night his nose hole looked like he had snorted a white powdered donut.
The ORIGANAL CARTER

Berea, KY

#10 Sep 17, 2009
gfdjhgfcx wrote:
Dont know about the red head but have you seen the boy working there.
Saturday night his nose hole looked like he had snorted a white powdered donut.
No didn't get to see that one. The sad part is half of Berea is like that.
jdb

Lexington, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2009
HarryPotHead wrote:
There is a older(40-50s) redheaded women who works at speedyway in berea who is dead sexy. she has a big ole booty. does anyone know her name. Is she single? DOES SHE PUT OUT.

I would be interasted in knowing too!
The ORIGANAL CARTER

Berea, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2009
jdb wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be interasted in knowing too!
No No NO!

Since: Mar 09

Danville, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2009
lol i know the boy your talkin about and your stupid... He is a hard worker always makes you laugh had continous call ins of how good of worker he is. So before you try to taint someones name over the internet check your sources and make SURE cause i know for a fact he dont. Thats why i hate Berea everyone worried what other people do. Its noones business what people do. Did he cuss you or be rude to you i don't think he did so worry about your own life
Thee

United States

#14 Sep 19, 2009
hatinberea1983 wrote:
lol i know the boy your talkin about and your stupid... He is a hard worker always makes you laugh had continous call ins of how good of worker he is. So before you try to taint someones name over the internet check your sources and make SURE cause i know for a fact he dont. Thats why i hate Berea everyone worried what other people do. Its noones business what people do. Did he cuss you or be rude to you i don't think he did so worry about your own life
I'd like to have sex with the redhead while the boy filmed it.

Since: Mar 09

Danville, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2009
your just a sick f*ck, and the guy has a pretty fiance, and the redhead has kids and a husband
OhYeah

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2009
hatinberea1983 wrote:
your just a sick f*ck, and the guy has a pretty fiance, and the redhead has kids and a husband
Good!

They can watch our "movie."
jdb

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2009
hatinberea1983 wrote:
ummmmmm heard she does with half the older men
I heard itwas over 50
Stud

Lexington, KY

#18 Apr 23, 2012
I would love to take brenda out and show her a good time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 156,490
Brent Miller (Mar '09) 4 hr oh yea 27
The Pigg House (May '09) 5 hr Elizabeth P-McP 21
"The Pigg House" (Apr '09) 5 hr Elizabeth P-McP 42
David Frymyer 7 hr You too 2
looking for horny male factory workers (Nov '15) 7 hr griggs47 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr Harry 753

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages