Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Just thought it would be interesting to see what people knew about this:

Victim was found shot on January 17, 1987 in his residence on White Station Road (KY 1983) near Berea in Madison County. An unknown assailant shot the victim through his bedroom window. Case 07-87-0085

The victim was Monroe Brock, White Male age 36 of Berea, Kentucky.
friend

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Judged:

I would say this case is a cold one for a reason. People let this family have some peace dont make them relive this over again. It was hard then and now they have all moved on and some even have kids of thier own. All better watch out, you may not want to hear what others are saying
stormy

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

friend wrote:
All better watch out, you may not want to hear what others are saying
What in the world do you mean by that?
Wondering

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

It's a public forum...
yeppers

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Please leave this alone. This family is at peace.
4Fun

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

All joking aside, after more thought, I'm curious. This happened more than 20 years ago, does anyone really think someone may come forward with information on a murder from this posting on topix?? Or is someone trying to stir something up?
yep

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

I know the family would rather let this die. However the grand children and great grandchildren may want more answers, and by that time, it will be more myth and legend than the true story.

The simple truth to the matter is that a man was shot and killed. Regardless of why, or when, or by who, he should not have been killed, and the killer should be punished. Regardless of how the family feels, the killer should be punished. The family has already suffered more than they should have, and should have never been forced to wait for justice to never come.
tress

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

The real matter of fact about this case is this...Many ppl know more about the story than what they will openly talk about. This case sadly will never be solved. It will only be a memory to all who knew him and his family.
I hope that those who were close to him, have been able to go on with their lives and also give him(Monroe)a little forgiveness. It would only make their hearts much stronger. Everyone has made mistakes, its just usually it doesnt have such a tragic outcome.
God Bless the Brock Family they have been thru alot in the past 25 years.
I Should Know

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

You are making assumptions about something you know nothing of. And what makes this matter your concern? I hate to disappoint you, but again this is not breaking news to ANY member of his family.
Are you Crazy

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

If you all know so much valuable information on this case why not contact Lt. Blake Slone with the KY State Police. He is in charge of this case and I am sure would love to hear all of your crazy ideas. Elm Street's post is enough to get somebody hurt and it probably is a lie. Leave these people alone.
She knows

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

I am cool with it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2009

Are you Crazy wrote:
If you all know so much valuable information on this case why not contact Lt. Blake Slone with the KY State Police. He is in charge of this case and I am sure would love to hear all of your crazy ideas. Elm Street's post is enough to get somebody hurt and it probably is a lie. Leave these people alone.
Iz am only going on what he said and that was 13 years ago and he has been known to embellish. I doN'T LIE.
Monroes sis

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2009

Judged:

Sure are a lot of rumors huh?
I won't comment on any of them except to say we know a lot more of the truth than any of you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

JS?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Are you Crazy wrote:
Elm's Streets post is no lie. Iwould not lie about anything of that nature.
Family Friend

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

elm street wrote:
<quoted text>Elm's Streets post is no lie. Iwould not lie about anything of that nature.
If you know so much then why have there not been any contact from you to the State Police? Would really love to know OK.
Doghater

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

You folks really need to leave this one alone
hmm

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Doghater wrote:
You folks really need to leave this one alone
WHY. MAY BE his sis would like someone to pay for it. if it was my brother i know i would./

“Where?”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2009

Judged:

I feel their pain. In my situation, a whopping 5 hours, including travel time, was spent investigating the death. Living on wondering who will eat you alive. Trust me. I know. My heart feels cancerous.

And it's still a mystery.
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY. MAY BE his sis would like someone to pay for it. if it was my brother i know i would./
bigdaddy

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

[to all that think they no. you no nothing .talking about sins lol. people that do this is worse off than the victom. bible says hipercrites but . i guess you all never sin im sorry thought god was in heaven. but you keep thinking, monroe be in you looking out. wow what a god think he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Berea Forum right now

Search the Berea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Jay 144,993
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 min Poles 26,176
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Spaceship 128,054
Apartments for rent 3 hr lee girl 3
i love knights pharmacy! (Aug '11) 4 hr commercial break 26
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 12 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
Berea Kentucky Court TV Channel 12 ? Sat mabey 2
•••
•••
•••
Berea Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Berea Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••