who is after tommy eaton?
who cares

London, KY

#21 Dec 2, 2009
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I too have alot of anger twards him, and have my reasons.
may i ask why do you have so much anger twards him?
youre just another wh.re that he threw out dont cry you can find somebody else to f*ck youre ugly stinking a$$
asdfghj

Lexington, KY

#22 Dec 2, 2009
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>youre just another wh.re that he threw out dont cry you can find somebody else to f*ck youre ugly stinking a$$
actually no i'm not. unfortunatly family to all of these dumb asses.
Just asked a simple question. maybe i wanna know a little about how the family i never go around are. it's hard to believe people without reasons.
who cares

London, KY

#23 Dec 2, 2009
ashley wrote:
I am not hiding and dont suck holes I am right here and when he gets out tell him to come at me with a gun or more like it maybe he should run the other way I am not a scared bi*ch he can beat, I am a woman and will see to it when he gets out he comes to see me cause I dont talk shit I put it out so Fuc* all you eatons suck on my big toe hos
ASHLEY YOU LITTLE WH*RE YOU SURE DID LIKE HIM WHEN YOU WERE SUCKING HIS C*CK AND TELLING EVERYONE YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD THEN WHEN IT WASNT HIS YOU HATED HIM JUST ANOTHER LYING ASS WH*RE
say what

Lexington, KY

#24 Dec 3, 2009
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>ASHLEY YOU LITTLE WH*RE YOU SURE DID LIKE HIM WHEN YOU WERE SUCKING HIS C*CK AND TELLING EVERYONE YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD THEN WHEN IT WASNT HIS YOU HATED HIM JUST ANOTHER LYING ASS WH*RE
Are you talking about Ashley payne?!
OMG....
WOW....
ashley

Erlanger, KY

#25 Dec 6, 2009
he hurt that girl tiffany alot and the crzy thing still stayed her bad right but damn sticking a gun in her as* to prove a point come on thats to much. He also took advantage of someone who did not know was going on just to think someone like him can come out of jail and still be free kills me adfhakjfdhkasfd is all i have to say
Right

Berea, KY

#26 Dec 6, 2009
ashley wrote:
he hurt that girl tiffany alot and the crzy thing still stayed her bad right but damn sticking a gun in her as* to prove a point come on thats to much. He also took advantage of someone who did not know was going on just to think someone like him can come out of jail and still be free kills me adfhakjfdhkasfd is all i have to say
Sodomized her with a gun? That's a trick he picked up from his oldest brother.

Told you all. The Eaton family are just a bunch of low life losers.
hmmmm

Lexington, KY

#28 Dec 8, 2009
heard he has aids... Is this true?
hmmmm

London, KY

#29 Dec 8, 2009
is it true tommy has a mentally retarded daughter named heather
lee

Nicholasville, KY

#30 Dec 9, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
ABSOLUTLY NOT!
Heather Eaton is a very smart individual, with a HUGE heart. I bet she makes all of the girls at school Jealous. She has turned out great dispite all of the hard times she has gone through. She makes amazing grades, and even takes a psychology college class along with being able to sing like an angel, play guitar, and even play piano, write songs, and knows some notes on the bass. She has even started the UNITE club at Berea and has been a blessing to me AND my children. So No, She is NOT mentally retarded.
hmmmm

Nicholasville, KY

#31 Dec 9, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
I see someone else is using MY name... lol =]
bree

Lexington, KY

#32 Dec 12, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
He has aids?
ashley

Erlanger, KY

#33 Dec 13, 2009
must have a wrong ashley I never have been more than 4 feet close to him. I cant even look at him. hes so nasty. I dont even think He knows my name or face so for your info I have not ever touch him casual or sexual. I am married and have been to my high school sweet heart and ewww thats just gross I dont like tall crack heads or red;blonde anyway ewewewe get ur sh*t stright
yeah right

London, KY

#34 Dec 13, 2009
ashley wrote:
must have a wrong ashley I never have been more than 4 feet close to him. I cant even look at him. hes so nasty. I dont even think He knows my name or face so for your info I have not ever touch him casual or sexual. I am married and have been to my high school sweet heart and ewww thats just gross I dont like tall crack heads or red;blonde anyway ewewewe get ur sh*t stright
sounds like to me you are very interested in tommy or maybe even obsessed with him if you notice you keep coming back and posting more and more . and by the way tiffany is a long way from being an innocent victim she is a sick fu**ing wh**re that will do anything to get what she wants steal ,su**,f**k, lie,pretty much she was tommys downfall.she has stolen from her mother,father granny and to many others to mention
yeah right

London, KY

#35 Dec 13, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
NO HE DOES NOT HAVE AIDS .sadly he does have hepatitus that he got from por little TIFFANY ALEXANDER! HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL BUT HE LOVED AND TRUSTED THE WRONG WOMAN.its sad how one person can destroy some ones life but she did.
Suck An Orange

AOL

#36 Dec 13, 2009
Sounds like most of them brothers would love to suck on an orange or two, if you catch my drift. They are just mean to the family to get a reason to get out of the house and find them a budd.
haha

London, KY

#37 Dec 13, 2009
Suck An Orange wrote:
Sounds like most of them brothers would love to suck on an orange or two, if you catch my drift. They are just mean to the family to get a reason to get out of the house and find them a budd.
are you sad looking for a bud you can see tommy
hne

Lexington, KY

#38 Dec 18, 2009
haha wrote:
<quoted text>are you sad looking for a bud you can see tommy
Just shut up about my stupid dead beat "dad". He's done Alot of bad things but just shut up, it's not good for me and chelsea to constantly hear all this crap about Tommy. I agree he is a dumbass who has hurt alot of people, but theres no need in having me and my sister go through people talking about our dad.
Family

Berea, KY

#39 Dec 18, 2009
hne wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shut up about my stupid dead beat "dad". He's done Alot of bad things but just shut up, it's not good for me and chelsea to constantly hear all this crap about Tommy. I agree he is a dumbass who has hurt alot of people, but theres no need in having me and my sister go through people talking about our dad.
If you don't want to hear people talking about your dad, don't click on the Topic with his name on it. It's as simple as that.
hey

Sheridan, AR

#40 Dec 18, 2009
shut the he** up about tommy cause im sure everybody has made mistakes in their life no one is perfect and for one hes a very good friend of mine and he knows tiffany is wrong for him but who dont get messed up with the wrong one so who cares i have went and seen him and he looks better than he ever has so shut up
haha

Somerset, KY

#41 Dec 18, 2009
hne wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid little drama queen you started all this shit you know i havent seen any post from chelsey you know everwhere you look you got someone mad over something stupid there one thing for sure you are your mothers daughter.so if you cant take dont start it . you are the one that posted almos ever negative thing about tommy get real if you wanted to see your dad why would you ost shit on topix he doesnt even have a computer. tommy has always been easy to find so dont act like youre a poor little mistreated girl tommy didnt quit visiting you oh guese you dont remeber he came and got you you called sherrifs department and told them where he was he owed $2500 he was arrested paid youre welfare drawing mother and got out of jail thats the only time you ever want to see him when you think maybe he got a dollar. youve told that he has aids not true you toldhe is on drugs not true if you really just want to see your dad you know where he at . quit using that little innocent holy image i know what you really are sweat innocent yeahright look atyour my space pics did you learn that at church. how oes it feel to have the truth hit you you know whats funny i hate tommy but i can stand peple like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Athenesword 141,522
snow white laundry (Mar '14) 1 hr rich1 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr agree 715
Where can i get rid of garbage? 15 hr shanna 1
A Walk Through the Cemetery 16 hr honestabe 4
driver needes Jul 5 Yeti 2
hey Jul 5 bigblockchevyboi 2
More from around the web

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages