Created by 1 USA on Oct 12, 2012

34 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bud Montgomery

Jonathan Shell

Bereaboy

Russellville, OH

#1 Oct 12, 2012
We have seen the mess in Frankfort that dems have caused,we dont need to send another one their to make things worse.
No Berea boy

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Bereaboy wrote:
We have seen the mess in Frankfort that dems have caused,we dont need to send another one their to make things worse.
Do not get on here and pretend you are from Berea! We know who to send to Frankfort and it sure ain't no 24 year old boy! He won't get nothing done. Go Bud!!!!!
Bereaboy

United States

#3 Oct 15, 2012
No Berea boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not get on here and pretend you are from Berea! We know who to send to Frankfort and it sure ain't no 24 year old boy! He won't get nothing done. Go Bud!!!!!
I was born at Berea Hospital and have lived here all of my life.I graduated fron BCHS.

You cant go by a persons age,look how Biden acted during the debate.

There has been democrat after democrat that has stood and said how they are against abortion and for traditional values only to get elected and when a vote comes up regarding limiting abortion or upholding values,they vote against them.

They then say that while they are for 'values',its not their place to tell others what to do.This is one of the biggest cop outs there is.These people vote on bill after bill that tells us what we can and cant do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min USA 166,430
Aventure pet store in Berea. 12 hr Heather 5
I want pure bred pitbull pup without papers (Oct '11) 15 hr Joe 56
You know what would screw up Bere's little left... Mon The Original Yeti 12
Ray towery Mon Jed 1
The Bluegrass Conspiracy (May '10) Sun Beth 171
Tyler Boots Sun King kid 1

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance