First Prev
of 2
Next Last
laid off worker

Berea, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2010
they r blood suckers they work you all to death!
TOKICO EMPLOYEE

Brownsville, TN

#2 Aug 17, 2010
laid off worker wrote:
they r blood suckers they work you all to death!
DON'T WORRY ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY WORK US. WE MUST LIKE IT, OTHERWISE WE WOULDN'T BE WORKING THERE!
It33t

Moultrie, GA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
TOKICO EMPLOYEE wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T WORRY ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY WORK US. WE MUST LIKE IT, OTHERWISE WE WOULDN'T BE WORKING THERE!
It will be getting worse
wondering

Murray, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2010
Do the temps have to sleep around to get a fulltime position?What about jim Irvine?just wondering why some hard working temps have to work so long to get full time while others are only there for a short time hmmmm.
The Butcher

London, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2010
wondering wrote:
Do the temps have to sleep around to get a fulltime position?What about jim Irvine?just wondering why some hard working temps have to work so long to get full time while others are only there for a short time hmmmm.
I would say its because the ones that get hired relativly quickly is that they know someone within the factory that is pulling for them and the ones that dont get hired so quickly dosnt know anyone or it could be what you suggested.
county line

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 18, 2010
does a girl named tasha work there? i know there is 2 diff plants but if someone knows this girl. tell her there is someone wanting to get to know her!
Tasha

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2010
county line wrote:
does a girl named tasha work there? i know there is 2 diff plants but if someone knows this girl. tell her there is someone wanting to get to know her!
Who are you? How can I get a hold of you?
melissa41339

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2010
I used to work @ Tokico as a temp and I tried to get on full time and took their test and passed all of it, but I believe it is who you know over there if you get hired or not.I used to work 58 hours a week and on Saturdays and I ended up not having a life or a husband anymore (couldn't spend any time with him, so I quit). I guess factory work wasn't for me because I felt like a rat in a cage.
county line

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2010
Tasha wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you? How can I get a hold of you?
lets make sure you're the you im thinking of. i'm sure there is more than one that works there, maybe not though. but so quick to find out how to get ahold of me you must have a idea of who i am?!? if not just take a wild guess. gotta keep ya on your toes.....
county line

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2010
county line wrote:
<quoted text>
lets make sure you're the you im thinking of. i'm sure there is more than one that works there, maybe not though. but so quick to find out how to get ahold of me you must have a idea of who i am?!? if not just take a wild guess. gotta keep ya on your toes.....
not a single guess? or do you need a hint? i think the name on the post was a good hint, but i can only give you one more if you need.
TOKICO EMPLOYEE

Brownsville, TN

#11 Aug 20, 2010
The Butcher wrote:
<quoted text>I would say its because the ones that get hired relativly quickly is that they know someone within the factory that is pulling for them and the ones that dont get hired so quickly dosnt know anyone or it could be what you suggested.
I was hired on in a short amount of time but it was because, I WORKED HARD, SHOWED UP EVERYDAY AND ON TIME AND DIDN'T START ANY BULLSHIT OR GOSSIP. I didn't know any of the higher ups in the building. As far as Jim Irvine, I don't know who in hell would want to sleep with him other than his wife. The supervisors may suggest that someone be hired on, but the manager is the one that either approves or disapproves.
county line on the creek

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2010
Tasha wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you? How can I get a hold of you?
no response? thats too bad we could have been great together!! maybe at a later time? get back at me, if you really want to know how to get a hold of me it really isn't that hard. but if your with someone? he dont have to know;)
Redd

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2010
was ther a drug bust there thursday???
Hmmmm

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2010
Lmao y'all are crazy getting hired isn't about all that shit like u think who u f*ck it's all across the street believe me I'm sure I've gotten most of u all full time!
HUH

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 21, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
Lmao y'all are crazy getting hired isn't about all that shit like u think who u f*ck it's all across the street believe me I'm sure I've gotten most of u all full time!
I don't understand a thing you just said. What the heck is "across the street"? What's that about? Are you saying you're a supervisor for Tokico and gotten people on full time? If you said something funny (Lmao), then let some of us in on your joke.
county line

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 21, 2010
the human resource office is across the street jack hole. and yes he prob is a forman. thats the joke i dont even work there and know that!!!! holla tasha
TOKICO EMPLOYEE

Brownsville, TN

#17 Aug 21, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
Lmao y'all are crazy getting hired isn't about all that shit like u think who u f*ck it's all across the street believe me I'm sure I've gotten most of u all full time!
I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH ANYONE TO GET MY JOB AND I WON'T SLEEP WITH ANYONE TO KEEP IT. I HAVEN'T EVER DATED ANYONE AT TOKICO AND DON'T PLAN ON IT EITHER.
Jobless

United States

#18 Aug 24, 2010
What temp service do you have to go through to get started in the hiring process? How long do you have to work as a temp? And last, do you have to start as a temp or can you get hired off the street? Thanks!
NEED CAREER

Berea, KY

#19 Aug 25, 2010
I have a high school diploma, trade school (diploma) educated and real world experience in welding fabrication, blueprint reading etc. certificates in custodial maintenance. I took part in building industrial steel tempering furnaces purchased by auto manufacturers. i want a career not a temp job. i don't mind hard work.. my question 2 u employees is how exactly does one hire in as perm. or does that decision get made latter? i have a mortgage and other bills i need steady work not a short excursion! any info or comments would be greatly appreciated!
Raiv

Kansas City, MO

#20 Aug 25, 2010
Anyone I have known who has worked at Tokico has gone through Kellys as a temp. Whether they hire you full-time depends on what plant, dept., and how hard you work.

A couple people were temps for only about a month or so before they were drug tested and hired on.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Allyallcrazylol 159,439
Brandon Maggard hitachi manager 6 hr Wondering 1
ODs Last Night 8 hr Just say no 4
Orange PT cruiser Sun Brittany 1
stomper pulling trucks Sun Joe joe redneck 4
Madison County Schools tomorrow Sun School or No School 1
Who knows anything about nicki hacker Feb 18 25south 7

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages