she is awsome !:)
Babygirl2007

Berea, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2009
her uncle is a a** na im plaing she is cool tell dana hi megan
personally

Berea, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2009
she does her ex michael like shit! she apparently thinks shes black! she thinks shes hard but she definitely isnt! she got has ass whooped by tana parker meaning she doesnt have an ounce of 'hard' in her body!
megan

Berea, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2009
i didn't get whooped by tana.
god i hate this thing.
and i did do michael wrong, but he done me wrong too.
no one really knows.
but thanks for caring guys(:
HAHA

Hazard, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2009
She did get whooped by tana.
lamo

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2009
tana for one your "haha" for two you never did whoop megan. if you did you wouldn't be so scared when you see her. we all know she can take you so just go ahead and back off now. megan is not scared of you so why instead of making her a topix and running your mouth behind her back go to her face. oh thats right your too scared lol.
the master

Macon, GA

#8 May 11, 2009
megan is my homey last time i seen here she was peddling a bike around berea
bereaa girl

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 25, 2009
FIRST MEGAN WHOPPED TANAS ASS SO YOU GUYS NEED STOP SAYING SHIT MEGAN IS GREAT PERSON
ya right

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jul 25, 2009
the only ass she whipped would be on michaels she treated him like shit and he didnt do anything to her and i kno that for a fact she left bruises on him and everything, i bet if she ever find any1 to put up with her enough to marry her she will end up in jail for beating or killing the poor husband

Since: Jul 09

Lexington,Ky

#12 Jul 26, 2009
ya right wrote:
the only ass she whipped would be on michaels she treated him like shit and he didnt do anything to her and i kno that for a fact she left bruises on him and everything, i bet if she ever find any1 to put up with her enough to marry her she will end up in jail for beating or killing the poor husband
Dad's a cop don't forget. She wont get in any trouble.
Devin

Berea, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2009
BEST FRIENDDDD :D - she does hit michael, mostly playing. hahahaha. butttt the other times, he deserves it! TANA GOT HER ASS HANDED TO HER BY BOTH MEGAN AND CHELSEA. and she needs to be expecting another beating, if she don't back off mr. allennnn! he cheated on tana, so i don't think he would wanna waste his time on her.

And her dad is a cop, being why her and i never seem to get in any serious trouble (; - sucks for the tricks who mess with usssss.- we're superbad, hahahaha.

LOVE YOU MCDT!
kallie

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Sep 5, 2009
i love megann , she didn't get whooped. she can fight low down . don't mess with her , shes a hardcore b*tch i love my megan . i know her and my cousin micheal allen will last :) he loves HER and she loves him.
rachel Lanham

Lexington, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2010
lol megan i love u lol your freakin awesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr umoron 151,817
Thieves 2 hr Wondering 8
Devil at First Friday 4 hr EA 37
Drama Queens 4 hr Coconut water 8
New Fitness Center - Fitness Friends and Fun (Jun '12) 6 hr David 14
Who are the Berea Moderates? 7 hr Rough Rider 65
who?? 10 hr Wondering 3

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages