old man get's beat with hammer

Posted in the Berea Forum

crazy world

Berea, KY

#1 May 21, 2010
There are some sick people in this world to beat a old man in a wheel chair with a hammer as his 4 yr grand dauther watches
I think they should bring that guy from another country down here and beat their azz with his cain pole
omg

Berea, KY

#2 May 21, 2010
when did this happen
worlds gone to crazies

Manchester, KY

#3 May 21, 2010
they need to strap him to a chair and let the granddaughter beat him in the head with a hammer, then pour honey on him and some fire ants......sicko......satin
tee

Lexington, KY

#4 May 21, 2010
Arther Issacs beat an old man to death in Jackson County a few years back. He went back three days later and the man was still alive so they took out his knife and cut the old mans pecker off and watched him bleed to death.
The motive was robbery.
SICK PERVERTS if you ask me.
He walks freely in the town of Berea everyday.
worlds gone to crazies

Manchester, KY

#5 May 21, 2010
tee wrote:
Arther Issacs beat an old man to death in Jackson County a few years back. He went back three days later and the man was still alive so they took out his knife and cut the old mans pecker off and watched him bleed to death.
The motive was robbery.
omg thats both terrible and sick. arther needs to be hung from a tree by his pecker til it ripps off and let him bleed to death.....karmas a bitch and u never know when or how it will strike....hope it knocks him out
john

Richmond, KY

#6 May 21, 2010
tee wrote:
The motive was robbery.
I remember that i lived in sand gap at that time. the hurst boys and issacs boys from kerby knob road were mean as hell. what year did this happen in? i remember the issacs i know along with 2 hurst boys killed an old man and cut his pecker off. but this was back in 1968. the old mans name was frank garrat if i spelled that right. that happened just around the road from us.
Stormy

Lexington, KY

#7 May 21, 2010
Why didn't the Isaacs boy do any jail time?
JCD

Berea, KY

#8 May 21, 2010
HE DID ,15YRS AND HEARD HE WAS NEVER ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE STATE OF KY. AGAIN. I ALSO REMEMBER THIS . I LIVED IN SAND GAP TO WHEN THIS HAPPENED.WHEN HE GOT OUT HE WENT TO OHIO AND LIVED A FEW YRS. JUST LIKE EVER THING ELSE ,PEOPLE SOON FORGET.
john

Richmond, KY

#9 May 22, 2010
i may have worded my post wrong. david hurst did the killing.ed hurst his brother was there. they killed him for his ssi check what i heard. i was only 11 years old at the time. the hurst and isaacs boys were very mean people back then. that set of isaacs anyway.
Kane

Richmond, KY

#10 May 22, 2010
I know that Hurst guy. Talks like he has a mouth full of shit. Why did this mans people not kill him? It makes no sense to me to allow criminals that kill people to continue to live.

If that old man had been my father, or grandfather, the outcome for Hurst would have been different. I guess because I learned a l;ot in the military and have different ideas. See, I figure as long BernzOmatic makes propane torches, and Vise Grip makes pliers, well satisfaction can be had for the family.
john

Richmond, KY

#11 May 22, 2010
Kane wrote:
I know that Hurst guy. Talks like he has a mouth full of shit. Why did this mans people not kill him? It makes no sense to me to allow criminals that kill people to continue to live.
If that old man had been my father, or grandfather, the outcome for Hurst would have been different. I guess because I learned a l;ot in the military and have different ideas. See, I figure as long BernzOmatic makes propane torches, and Vise Grip makes pliers, well satisfaction can be had for the family.
yeah thats him. as far as i can remember i dont recall that old man having family that i know of i never saw anyone at his house. i remember one day he was driving by our house going home and the hurst boys were in the car with him. he took them in they stayed with him untill he cashed his check and that day they killed him.
crazy world

Berea, KY

#12 May 25, 2010
been alot of home invasions lately just you all becareful and lock ya doors tight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Categoryforyoutoo 138,033
Debate: Marijuana - Berea, KY (Aug '10) 11 hr Sheryl Baines 221
Who is hiring in Berea? 15 hr answer 1
May Apple Pay Lake Mon KatFish 1
Wildcat Flea Market Mon lincoln mike 2
Marios Pizza (Jan '09) Sun urchoice 105
KFC Building May 24 thatairplaneguy 14
More from around the web

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]