yeo troy is a good person..
Ken Clar

Danville, IL

#4 Dec 14, 2010
a crook and finally got voted off council because he is an idiot
ken u r inbred

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2010
you are a fool to make claims,has he crooked you?
steppedontoes

Berea, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2010
Troy stepped on a lot of toes the last couple of years. I didnt like what he was trying to do to Dixie Park. Its over now and I hope he changes himself and what people think of him.
Diddle

Douglas, GA

#7 Dec 14, 2010
I would not know him if he knocked on my door but I have seen the houses he has built. As for a builder I am very impressed with him. A couple of housed he built in Central Park were quiet impressive and suprisingly affordable for the amenities offered.

If I were building a house, he would be on my short list of potential builders...

Best!

D~
Facts

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2010
Troy is a good honest man. All people in politics catch heck from envious people, usually some crybaby winer that won't even work, like the big baby that is trying his stupidness on here as we speak. Sorry if everything don't go your way, bub. Maybe you didn't plan your life carefully. Look here honey baby, ask your mom to help you with your misfortunes. Now don't get upset, this is my first time on berea topix, and I won't be back.. so no sense in talking to the wind. Luv you, bye
billy

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2010
Troy is a closet homo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Lori 137,914
abusive husbands 4 hr yeah youre a big man 1
Wildcat Flea Market 8 hr lincoln mike 2
Marios Pizza (Jan '09) 23 hr urchoice 105
KFC Building Sun thatairplaneguy 14
Debate: Marijuana - Berea, KY (Aug '10) Sun yes 220
looking for a small cheap wedding venue Sun Super trucker 5
More from around the web

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]