jimmy dale williams
needed

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2012
hes $800-$2000.00 but i hear he WILL get u what u want from several ppl.i need help deciding, is he worth it? how good is he?
Former Client

Prospect, TN

#2 Mar 16, 2012
needed wrote:
hes $800-$2000.00 but i hear he WILL get u what u want from several ppl.i need help deciding, is he worth it? how good is he?
He is worth every last cent of it. He's the best or at least for me anyway.
agrees

Fairborn, OH

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Former Client wrote:
<quoted text>He is worth every last cent of it. He's the best or at least for me anyway.
he is worth every penny! that man rocks! I would trust him with my life
disagree

Berea, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2012
you are joking right?? This man is not worth a penny. Find another lawyer. You ever hear the saying you get what you pay for. Please call around and do not settle for him.
needed

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2012
does any one know n e thing about oliver and oliver in berea? hes cheeper and i hear hes pretty good too...any one???
disagree..why do u say hes bad ive never heard any one say that about him?
hello

Berea, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2012
i know from experience he will sell out on ya. better hope your pockets are deep if you want him to win for you!!!!!!!!!! if not he will sell you out to make that money!!!!
Been There Done That

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 16, 2012
Call Bech Tolle.... He is the shit and if U have the money, he has the pull
the real deal

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Look..jd.is fine buy he's kinda lazy...if he.doesn't have a good relationship w the.judge, ur screwed. Go for Sean Pearson....
buddy1978ky

Virgie, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2012
the real deal wrote:
Look..jd.is fine buy he's kinda lazy...if he.doesn't have a good relationship w the.judge, ur screwed. Go for Sean Pearson....
Jimmy Dale is the one you need
needed

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Mar 22, 2012
thanks everybody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min another viewer 167,515
Jordan Marcum 1 hr Wow 11
Is Berea collage a den for brainwashing with ge... 2 hr libssuck 4
need place to rent Mon Chompers 1
brandy carol (Feb '16) Mon true story 4
How did Ethan Grubbs pass? Sun Sad 9
dinner bell (Mar '13) Sun Truthful 5

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages