Remove a topix thread

Posted in the Berea Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old timer

Morehead, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Is there any way to remove topix thread? This is embarassing.
old timer

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2010
the kernel wrote:
what is embarrassing?
I am not going to go into any details. I made a couple of posts on someone elses thread out of anger before I had all of the details. I was stupid enough to sign my name. Not only do I wish I had not posted, I no longer have the same opinion now that I know the full truth. I really do not need to know how to stop the whole thread, just how to remove my posts. Can anyone help?
old timer

Morehead, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2010
the kernel wrote:
look under feedback at the bottom of this page in the "about topix" section and ask them to remove it i think they have priority removal for 19 dollars
Thank you so much.
TLM

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2010
the kernel wrote:
one more thing, there are hundreds if not thousands of topix editors, some will remove some dont. you should file to have it removed under different reasons at least twice a day till they do.
You are a doll!
old timer

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2010
the kernel wrote:
look under feedback at the bottom of this page in the "about topix" section and ask them to remove it i think they have priority removal for 19 dollars
I did not see the priority removal. Do you know how to get there?
Remove

Norman Park, GA

#10 Oct 17, 2010
old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not see the priority removal. Do you know how to get there?
I have been able to get 5 removed that was very embarrasing for my family. You must first click on "report abuse" in the forum. Be sure to ask that the ENTIRE forum be deleted or they will only delete portions of the forum. Then copy the link if it doesn't automatically populate. Then call the Attorney General's Office and ask to speak to someone about Topix Complaints. They are very good about helping get forums deleted.
old timer

Morehead, KY

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Remove wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been able to get 5 removed that was very embarrasing for my family. You must first click on "report abuse" in the forum. Be sure to ask that the ENTIRE forum be deleted or they will only delete portions of the forum. Then copy the link if it doesn't automatically populate. Then call the Attorney General's Office and ask to speak to someone about Topix Complaints. They are very good about helping get forums deleted.
Thank you. Do you know if there is a Priority Removal? I really do not want to get the AG's office involved.
old timer

Morehead, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2010
the kernel wrote:
They got rid of priority removal. I don't know what the AG office is but all you can do is keep report abuse, tell them yous name is on it.
Thanks for all of your help, do you know how long it usually takes?
Well

Morehead, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2010
Remove wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what I'm going to do.
Well

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Oct 24, 2010
Remove wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done that,and they can tell you the address of the computer.
old timer

Morehead, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>that's what I'm going to do.
Let me know if it works. I have been begging the topix editors daily to remove a forum with no luck.
same here

Clarksville, TN

#19 Oct 25, 2010
some [email protected]~nk has posted a few things about me that isn't true and I've begged and threatened and everything else to have it removed and have had no luck!
a shame

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Oct 26, 2010
what a shame
Wondering

Morehead, KY

#21 Oct 27, 2010
old timer wrote:
Is there any way to remove topix thread? This is embarassing.
Do I know you?
Old timer

Morehead, KY

#22 Oct 27, 2010
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I know you?
I doubt it, I am not from G'town.
disgusted

Berea, KY

#23 Oct 27, 2010
Topix will remove whatever they FEEL like removing.
I requested every single day for a whole week that a thread be removed, and they still have not removed it. It has been about a month now, b/c i finally quit trying.
It is crazy that ppl have to pay $20 to have something removed. Something that they themselves did not even post to begin with. Can you imagine how much money some ppl would end up paying?
This site should be SHUT DOWN, and whoever is responsible for it should have their names posted all over the web and slandered like the thousands of ppl on here have had to endure.
Old timer

Morehead, KY

#24 Oct 27, 2010
disgusted wrote:
I requested every single day for a whole week that a thread be removed, and they still have not removed it. It has been about a month now, b/c i finally quit trying.
It is crazy that ppl have to pay $20 to have something removed. Something that they themselves did not even post to begin with. Can you imagine how much money some ppl would end up paying?
This site should be SHUT DOWN, and whoever is responsible for it should have their names posted all over the web and slandered like the thousands of ppl on here have had to endure.
Is there a place that I can pay to have it removed?
Well

Lexington, KY

#25 Oct 28, 2010
disgusted wrote:
I agree!
Old timer

Morehead, KY

#26 Oct 28, 2010
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I agree!
I am getting very frustrated. I am fighting the urge to go repost to the thread just to clear up some issues. Everyone else keeps posting and bumping it to the top. If i am going to be repeatedly embarassed I might as well say what I really think. What do you guys think?
disgusted

Berea, KY

#27 Oct 29, 2010
Old timer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a place that I can pay to have it removed?
You pay by going to "Feedback" just like u would do even if you're not paying. You may choose that as an option (to pay).
Just go to Feedback and figure it out from there. It's easy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
shelia lake holman 6 hr shzzzzzz 3
Berea walk-in Clinic wow 10 hr Never again 1
Is Berea collage a den for brainwashing with ge... 13 hr liberalsRevil 7
Who is the wealthiest man (or) woman in Berea? (Jun '10) Wed Hazel from Red Lick 68
You know what would screw up Bere's little left... Wed Cressett 40
Jordan Marcum Wed homeforsale 13

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages