ppg in berea ky
wondering

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2010
i seen where ppg was hiring while back. and i was wondering if anyone knew like what they done? was it a good job? or any information about it?
Wife

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2010
wondering wrote:
i seen where ppg was hiring while back. and i was wondering if anyone knew like what they done? was it a good job? or any information about it?
PPG is hiring but only through SMX right now. They are a glass factory. you work 12 hours a day either 2 days in a row or 3 days you have every other sat,sun an monday off they work in 4 different teams 2 days an 2 nights.. it is very hot in there good luck
Wife

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Aug 28, 2010
NOW OFF TO BED TO ONE AGAIN LAY NEXT TO THE MAN THAT YOU COULD NEVER HAVE,AN LAUGH ABOUT ALL THE POST ABOUT THE WHORE OF PPG CRYSTAL BET U GET SOME FUNNY EYES COME MONDAY!!!! OH ONE LAST NOTE HE SAID I QUOTE " THAT DUMB ASS BITCH THINKS SHES HOT WHEN SHES NOT! TRIES HER SWEET TALKIN ON ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN TO HER FLAPING JAWS OF CROCK,EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS AN WOULDN'T TOUCH HER WITH A 10 FOOT ROD,******** SAID HE WAS WITH HER ONCE AN FEEL IN AN BOUT DIED FROM THE SMELL OF PUSSY ROT. THANK GOSH SHE CAME TO HIS RESCUE WITH A HAND,OR HE WOULD HAVE BEEN KNOWN AS ******** THE MAN WHO WENT OUT FOR A THRILL AN ENDED UP DEAD WITH HIS THUMBS STUCK UP HIS NOSE AN PULL FROM ROTTON TOXIC BOTTOMLESS PIT!" AN QUOTE Thought that would be something for ur skanky ass to sleep on tonight! HAHA THANKS FOR THE LAUGH I NEED THAT BADLY
Concerned

United States

#14 Aug 29, 2010
That's what all the husband I've done it with have said to their wives. I didn't want your man anymore. But after your comments I might jump him again. Oh yeah, you type like your some kind of a retard. Are you kinda of slow or something?
F--K ALL YOU HATERS

Demotte, IN

#16 Aug 30, 2010
Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
PPG is hiring but only through SMX right now. They are a glass factory. you work 12 hours a day either 2 days in a row or 3 days you have every other sat,sun an monday off they work in 4 different teams 2 days an 2 nights.. it is very hot in there good luck
I just wanted to say i worked 4 smx for 2 years now i am pgw, and i want you weak hearted pieces of trash to know that the woman that you are talking about is the only smx managment that is worth a f**k. Not only that shes a good person. Your probaly just some fat old skank that sits in front of there computer all day and post on this sh*t hole site, so grow up and maybe your husband will do you.
know her

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Aug 30, 2010
I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW SOME ONE WHO HAS'NT BEEN THERE THAT LONG CAN MAKE managment so quick. when she worked at school ,she got a office job with no office experience ,sorry i forgot who she was dating at the time .what is it they say not who you know ,who you blow
Crystal Young

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Aug 31, 2010
It will never cease to amaze me what people say or do to get a little gossip churning. First of all I will say this is the only comment I have made on this website. So, whoever has made the comments from "concerned" you really should be because your routing number is being traced as we speak this very moment. As far as "wife" is concerned, yours has already been turned over to the county attourney. I AM CRYSTAL YOUNG, and I have worked very hard to get where I am with my job. I started at the front door looking for work just like all the others there have. I have worked on every production line there and have tried very hard to gain the respect of my co-workers. I have EARNED my position ! I have never slept with or even been out to dinner with any employee of either company ! I'm sorry you chose to lie on this website because my son is the one who saw the pathetic postings. I can go to work and I will hold my head up high because I know I have done nothing wrong there ! You on the other hand can say because of your ignorance, you have broken the heart of a young child. I hold myself responsible for the things I do and have done in my life, can you ? I will not post another comment because I am above this childish ignorance, but I do hope your job will excuse you for the time you are off in court while this matter is being addressed. To all innocent comments, I am too proud of where I am today to mess that up with any man, reguardless of who he is or what position he holds. I hope you all the best.
Wife

Lexington, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2010
Well to you Crystal I will say that I am SORRY then if that was not you making the comments toward my husband an I. I will hold up what I believe in an I am not for cheating and or trying to cause a wife to lose her husband for a fling. I should not have let this forum get to me,but I guess it was just the wife coming out. To CONCERNED: you should not pretend to act like some one you are not an mingle in others lives! Once again Crystal I will say I am sorry for what I said. I wish your child would not have seen something like this about his parent. Hope you the best at your work an to where ever your life may lead you. Take whatever actions you need to for my childish response to CONCERNED, I guess I was talking to the screen name an not the person that it was made out to be.
Guy

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 1, 2010
Crystals Hot
Golden Turtle

Clarksville, TN

#21 Sep 4, 2010
Crystal, why must you waste valuable time debating with anonymous individuals who hide behind fake names ? Your co-workers respect you ! Your time is too important to spend here on Topix debating with dingbats !
Keepitpink

Mckee, KY

#22 Sep 24, 2010
wanna no a secret?
know her

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Sep 24, 2010
why do you want to tell us your secret
Keepitpink

Mckee, KY

#24 Sep 25, 2010
you wanna no? its a family secret!
Works There

Berea, KY

#25 Sep 25, 2010
What in the hell does any of this have to do with the first question?
TomTom

Mckee, KY

#27 Sep 27, 2010
I wnna know the family secrets.
UnKle

Mckee, KY

#28 Sep 29, 2010
I know u. Ur from HaZard. No that othr place, u no out the I will tell,Ortega.
Hazard

Mckee, KY

#29 Sep 29, 2010
mickie loves minnie cause shes got plenty but not for u so u wanna no who. U wont believe it will make u heave she speaks not the truth but I wont deceive. The time is neer.
What

Berea, KY

#30 Oct 6, 2010
Got a good laugh at all these posts. I like how WIFE blamed all her dumb comments on CONCERNED. Even though CONCERNED didn't post anything till after WIFE went on her rant. I think CONCERNED and CRYSTAL is the same person. Why is a young child on topix?
abc

Richmond, KY

#31 Apr 18, 2012
crystal young needs a good lay
Childress

Science Hill, KY

#32 May 18, 2015
Recently heard PPG is hiring up to 90 people. Where do you go to submit applications.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 163,927
Help needed. 14 hr Elmo 2
Richard Scalf at Walmart 19 hr Mrs Tommy Smith 7
What landlords accept section 8 in Berea... 23 hr Trina 2
Crystal Brown Mon i love lucy 14
Berea College and Foley Middle (Sep '16) Mon lmao 47
Smokehouse Grill in Berea? Mon chris 6

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages