shannon pigg or jackie kirby
duh

Granbury, TX

#21 Nov 16, 2008
i said she was a nasty ho too. I'm sure not defending her!
hater

Granbury, TX

#22 Nov 17, 2008
bunch of sca*ks and hos
the truth

Louisville, KY

#23 Nov 27, 2008
well to tell u all the truth jackie and him have been together for less than a year he is a dead beat ass that hardly works and she is a imature bitch. she had her kids taken cause she couldnt stay off the drugs and the partying. far as getting that boy arrested he done it on his own but she was in with him she just had her charges dropped. this is too shannons x i would just let him go they r both a lost cause and always will b and wont amount to anything or have anything n life.......
WOW

Berea, KY

#24 Nov 27, 2008
My IQ is dropping just from reading this....

Gotta Love that RC schooling.Haha Idiots.
the truth

Louisville, KY

#25 Nov 28, 2008
i got ur idiot. I know that this is the truth cause i know jackie personally. and im not from hick ass RC
the truth

Louisville, KY

#26 Nov 28, 2008
by the way i dont know treasa, and have been friends with jackie for about 3-4 years now, far as shannon never talked too him every time i came around the pu*sy ran off.
wrongway

Berea, KY

#27 Nov 30, 2008
shonnons got it all off berea has it
the truth

Louisville, KY

#28 Nov 30, 2008
what does that mean
Lovely

AOL

#29 Nov 30, 2008
She is pretty nasty.i haft to agree.the sad thing is,is that her daughter is just like her...poor girl
lost cause

Berea, KY

#30 Dec 12, 2008
i heard he beats his women. How do u like that jackie does it hurt!!!
Brodhead girl

Somerset, KY

#31 Dec 20, 2008
funny thing to me she is setting in front of me with both her kids doing well off drugs healthy working every day teresa is stupid all this is a lie about both of them
countrygirl

Somerset, KY

#32 Dec 20, 2008
all u can get a life and stop talking about mine and we dont care about what people say
THE TRUTH

Louisville, KY

#33 Dec 20, 2008
JACKIE U KNOW AS WELL AS I DO, U DONT HAVE CUSTADY OF EITHER OF UR KIDS. UR SON LIVES WITH HIS DAD, UR DAUGHTER MAY BE WITH U BUT U DONT HAVE CUSTADY, UR X-HUSBAND DOES.. THE ONLY REASON U HAVE HER IS U TOOK OFF WITH HER AND WANT LET HIM SEE HER OR GIVE HER BACK TO HIM. JUST TOO LET U KNOW UR WORLD IS ABOUT TO FALL ALL AROUND U AND U WANT HAVE UR KIDS, AND WILL BE STUCK IN A RELATIONSHIP WERE HE BEATS THE HELL OUT OF U AND U CANT GET OUT.....THE TRUTH HURTS DON'T IT!!!!!!!
THE TRUTH

Louisville, KY

#34 Jan 12, 2009
I heard that you thought you knew who I was. Jackie, you are so wrong. My previous comment was the truth, wasn't it. Cause you haven't commented on it, and apparently it has got you in a up rore. How about a little more truth to let everyone know what a low life piece of s#*t you really are. Your little girl's grand father resently pasted away, and you wouldn't even bring her to see him at the hospital, before hand, or even to the vistation/funneral. From what I can understand from the whole ordeal, you was worried that they would be problems when you, and Shannon got there. To be honest they could care less about you and him. How could you worry more about you and him than the feelings of your child. What would you of done if they wouldn't of let you see your grand mother before she passed. To me it seems that you always put yourself first. Don't you think that it is time to start worring about your children first insteed of poor little Jackie. Just to let you know, everyone pays for what they do in life. Sometimes it is now or it could be later. Who really knows how they will pay for what they do.....
lexington

Somerset, KY

#35 Jan 19, 2009
hey who ever put there comment to shannons x abt needing to move on well thought i let u know she has and has a good life now.
THE TRUTH

Louisville, KY

#36 Feb 15, 2009
WELL JACKIE, WE ALL WISH U AND HIM THE BEST OF LUCK. LOL.....
U BOTH DESERVE EACH OTHER U ARE JUST ALIKE. BUT A WORD TO THE WISE FOR HIM, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT HE HAS HIS HABITS, AND PERSONAL PROBLEMS. U NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT IT DOESN'T EFFECT UR KIDS, AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT.
AND A WORD TO THE WISE WATCH WHAT BUTTONS, AND WHO'S BUTTONS U PUSH CAUSE IT ALWAYS COMES BACK TO BITE U IN THE ASS IN THE LONG RUN. HIM OR U DON'T NEED TO CROSS A CERTAIN BRIDGE WITH SOMEONE AND IF U THINK HARD U WILL KNOW WHO I'M TALKIN ABOUT. CAUSE WHEN U CROSS THAT BRIDGE IT WILL FALL, METAFORICALLY SPEAKING. AND THEY WILL BE NO CLIMBING OUT OF THAT HOLE, KNOW WHAT I MEAN????
ohio

Berea, KY

#37 Aug 13, 2009
guess who the new rat in town its the pigg whorea** and dating his own cousin amanda hoover thats nasty what do u all think jackie be glad u got rid of him and also he tried settin his own best friend up knowing better well he is a piece of sh** now lets get started motherf***** now i bet u know who this.im not scared u just ask for this s***.
ha ha

Lexington, KY

#38 Aug 19, 2009
well i guess hes a cousin lover cause hes dating his cousin who works at us bank you stupid who** shannon u aint nothin but a piece of sh**. whats up with wanting to date ur family but i guess like they say the closer the kin the deeper ** u r a sick motherf***** u know u need to get a life. well anyway jackie be glad i wish i could tell you who i was maybe we could go party together jackie but maybe one day i can tell you. well now i got to go see ya
lol

Lexington, KY

#39 Aug 19, 2009
Yea it is kinda sad when u date ur own cousin. Its pretty sickening to do that. Shannon aint nothing but a low life.
omg

Somerset, KY

#40 Aug 20, 2009
haha thats is so funny that the low life is goin to date his family shows how sick he is . everone knows he is just a piece of shit and ant no good like the people said above . GET A LIFe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Reason 148,148
Kandis Vega Photography 4 hr ugh 4
Christy Bartlett 15 hr iwish 2
berea spoonbread festival cancelled 18 hr Pants Up Dont Loot 19
bisexual/lesbain 21 hr fact 1
Schaper stomper toy trucks of the 80's Sun fallguy 1
Church on the Rock (Nov '08) Sun pam 918
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages