shannon pigg or jackie kirby

Posted in the Berea Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rockcastle

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2008
Just to let everyone know they have hepatitis, be very aware..
wondering

Evarts, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2008
how do you know this>???
not surprised

AOL

#3 Nov 3, 2008
Not surprising at all. Ick.
AOL

#4 Nov 3, 2008
Yuck!
Duh

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2008
And your just figuring this out, i've known for over 10 years! DUH
wondering

Evarts, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2008
which one is it??? hep b or c???
Duh

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Nov 4, 2008
Ao does Teresa so she doesn't need to start this shit when she f*cked him too
curious

Somerset, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2008
how old is jackie kirby?
FAIRY400

Jackson, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2008
WHO IS JACKIE KIRBY.I LIVE IN MOUNT VERNON KY. AND THESE PEOPLE FROM LINCOLN COUNTY MOVED UP HERE BESIDE US. THEY SAID JACKIE KIRBY HAD THEIR SON SENT TO PRISON.IDONT KNW THIS TO BE A FACT.BUT THAT IS WHAT I HEARD.I DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE.BECAUSE I DONT GO TO THEIR HOUSE.
Duh

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2008
She lives on conway in mt vernon. She's pretty messed up but than so is everyone else in this country so she just fits in. She's dating shannon and his stupid x is jealous so she put this up which it is true but she was with him for over 5 years so she just told on her self for having that shit!!!!!LOML:)
wft

Evarts, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2008
so does Teresa have hep too??? which one do they got anyone know??
who cares

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2008
stupid a**es teresa didntf**k him so no she aint got it he just started datingthat nasty ho teresa is alot better person than that ho is so get ur storys straight bofore u run ur mouths
someone that knows

Somerset, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2008
who cares wrote:
stupid a**es teresa didntf**k him so no she aint got it he just started datingthat nasty ho teresa is alot better person than that ho is so get ur storys straight bofore u run ur mouths
then u must not know theresa very well! her and shannon used to be together--that was her man when i met her..
someone that knows

Somerset, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2008
by the way people.....hepatitis C is rarely contagious through SEX. You have to be exposed to blood to catch it
wtf

Evarts, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2008
hep c is bodily fluids.. and she was with him for 8 yrs,, stupid a44
duh

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2008
dumb ass i'm in her family so you can't tell me shit. Yes she's a nasty drug who*e that used to send her under age daughter after drugs for her AND SHANNON'S nasty std infested ass. And i agree you couldn't possible know her or you have know that they were together for years untill just here recent. STUPID you need to get your facts straight before you run your d*ck sucker!!!!:)
who

Somerset, KY

#17 Nov 15, 2008
i been reading seems to me know one on here knows teresa miller. her and shannon was only together for four yrs would have been five if they had stayed together.. I am friends with her and seven to eight years ago she was with her husband, and did not know shannon
wtf

Evarts, KY

#18 Nov 15, 2008
well it doesnt matter if it was 5 or 8 years shes got it too.. shes still a nasty skank you must be one too if you hang with her..lmao
duh

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Nov 16, 2008
Who must have it to to be defending her like that and must not know her, i've known her my whole life considering i'm family so no one needs to tell me about her
wtf

Evarts, KY

#20 Nov 16, 2008
hell no i am not defending her.. i am saying it doesnt matter how long she been with him ,.,she got the shit.. sorry shes your family.. to me shes nasty ho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC Building 12 hr berea citizen 13
Places to go nude??? (Jan '13) 12 hr berea citizen 8
Restaurants in Berea Train Station? 12 hr someone 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 hr spaceship 136,050
Heroin in Berea? Thu Blahhh 1
Looking for a apartment. Wed someone 2
WOOHOO Fracking Coming Wed whos rich 40
More from around the web

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]