First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Voice of Reason

Langley, KY

#62 Sep 6, 2010
How does it feel to be dumber than an idiot?
no name

Berea, KY

#63 Sep 6, 2010
Joe has been on the grand ol opry many times
Voice of reason

Lexington, KY

#64 Sep 7, 2010
Voice of Reason wrote:
How does it feel to be dumber than an idiot?
Your posts are stupid and the voice of reason means "A declaration made to explain or justify action" Well a statment that quotes how does it feel to be dumber than an idiot is not reasonable or even sensible, that is a saying from "Dumb and Dumber" So what is your point. An idiot = moron, imbecile, An idiot is incapable of learning. You are obvisouly so uneducated that you make no logical point. If I was you I'd stop making yourself look igorant. A fool you don't have to justify yourself or your actions. Your posts explain what you are. LMAO
yeah so what

Lexington, KY

#65 Sep 7, 2010
no name wrote:
Joe has been on the grand ol opry many times
My granny was there 7 times, my cousin 22 times so what! they ain't no BIG a$$ COUNTRY STARs. We all know he was on there so that means what. NOTHING!
Hawk

Lexington, KY

#66 Sep 7, 2010
The reality is they are 3 people that use others and their families are living off the government. Never heard of any "famous" country star living off their checks and working too. As was said earlier, whaaaaa....they are taken advantage of....well they ever hear the word NO I can't? So maybe if they learn that word the poor things wouldn't be taken advantage of. Too many people agree with me so they can all just stay to themselves or move.
how

East Bernstadt, KY

#68 Sep 7, 2010
what kind of government checks do they get?
Hawk

Lexington, KY

#69 Sep 8, 2010
how wrote:
what kind of government checks do they get?
Why do you want to be disabled? Or are you a meantal case? Want to suck off the government then you go to the SS office or a lawyer. Then you can be like everyone else. Check collecting leaches off society. How bout getting a job lame a$$
Country boy

Lexington, KY

#70 Sep 8, 2010
Voice of Reason wrote:
How does it feel to be dumber than an idiot?
I work hard and am not impressed by Billy Alexander's place that looks out of place here. Must be compacating for low self esteem or a small c8ock! Anyone that goes that overboard is lacking or trying to prove something. As was mentioned before acting better, holding festivals with a wanna be Joe and Stacy Issacs means nothing to us and wish you fancy nancy's would move to Nashville or somewheres else. Nobaody realyy likes y'all we just tolterate you and Joe. You porr taken advantage of idiots. Nobody is makeing you collect government checks and making money too on the side. heard you lost money on your I am special festival which proves my point ignorance is bliss. How bout having one next year we'll come and take advantage of your stupidity. You Billy, Joe and all you wanna bee's are self defeating. I am a country boy and I work know how to survive without hiring everything done for me. You're all a laughing stock here.
Lee

United States

#71 Sep 8, 2010
Country boy wrote:
<quoted text> I work hard and am not impressed by Billy Alexander's place that looks out of place here. Must be compacating for low self esteem or a small c8ock! Anyone that goes that overboard is lacking or trying to prove something. As was mentioned before acting better, holding festivals with a wanna be Joe and Stacy Issacs means nothing to us and wish you fancy nancy's would move to Nashville or somewheres else. Nobaody realyy likes y'all we just tolterate you and Joe. You porr taken advantage of idiots. Nobody is makeing you collect government checks and making money too on the side. heard you lost money on your I am special festival which proves my point ignorance is bliss. How bout having one next year we'll come and take advantage of your stupidity. You Billy, Joe and all you wanna bee's are self
defeating. I am a country boy and I work know how to survive without hiring everything done for me. You're all a laughing stock here.
Jeaoulsy, Jeaously, looks to me like you need to get a life of your own, don't worry about others business when you should take care of your own. Never heard anyone so jealous of people you say are nothing. If so, why are you so eat up with it.(GOD BLESS PEOPLE LIKE you)
george jones

Berea, KY

#72 Sep 9, 2010
ithink joe is old enough to drawss and work like, theladies at walmart at a certain age you can draw and work i say get a life and you wont have time to be nosy and to the one who said there family had been to the grand ole opry they either bought tickets or worked there
I know

Versailles, KY

#73 Sep 9, 2010
Hahahahahah!!! You all are so funny on here!!!....Thanks for a good laugh! and to the person..."Guess What". Your just guessing and I know.... and sometimes you have to repeat your your self In life for individuals that are hard of hearing, mentally challenged, or just plane... Stupid!... Hahahah! And as to the comment that someone is preaching to " The Choir" Maybe be a little intelligent conversation with facts to back it up is something that... Guess What" isn't very familiar with. Lol.. But thanks for the laugh youve made my day.
slick

Clay City, KY

#74 Oct 4, 2010
Joe and Stacy are great people you all dont know what you are talking about so keep your mouth shut
Glenn

Lexington, KY

#75 Oct 4, 2010
slick wrote:
Joe and Stacy are great people you all dont know what you are talking about so keep your mouth shut
I agree, they are both great individuals and amazing singers, and Joe's last name is Isaacs. Sounds to me like a lot of people are JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! Some people need to get a life of their own and they wouldn't be so worried about everyone elses. Have a great day folks. Best of Luck Joe and Stacy
well now

Irvine, KY

#76 Oct 22, 2010
really wrote:
You Go Stacy & Joe keep on singing that Bluegrass music you all are the best. Best Wishes to the both of you in your marriage.
I thought Joe was married to Ruth ANGLIN or did they just date
Herkimer Fudpucker

Charleston, SC

#77 Mar 20, 2011
Yep, it seems Joe Isaacs and Stacey York are man and wife. She's a cutie and if she were my wife I'd buy her some tits.
SHILO

Cincinnati, OH

#78 Oct 20, 2011
2011 WAS GREAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Justified Justice 167,916
Is Berea collage a den for brainwashing with ge... 2 hr Lupus 13
bisexual/lesbain (May '16) Sat Cherokee33 10
Any info on Shawn Sparks Fri Curious 5
Berea walk-in Clinic wow Sep 21 Never again 1
Who is the wealthiest man (or) woman in Berea? (Jun '10) Sep 20 Hazel from Red Lick 68
You know what would screw up Bere's little left... Sep 20 Cressett 40

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages