First Prev
of 9
Next Last
cbman

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2012
I have heard a lot about the new Hitachi in the news and such. Does anyone know if they are hiring, have hired, etc...
employee

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2012
You can get employed at Hitachi through Kelly services. You can start out as temporary to get hired on full time. I am currently a temp through Kellys at Hitachi. Yes, you do have to work long shifts and the work is hard. I worked 12 hour shifts before Christmas break. I am currently working 10 hours 5 to 6 days a week. Contact Kelly Services in Richmond. You will have to fill out an application and watch a short video and also take a small assessment test. Within 24 hours a drug test is given. As long as you pass the drug test and a background check, Kelly services should be able to hire you as a temp at Hitachi. I work in the South Plant and they have hired 3 just this week through Kellys.
cbman

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2012
what is the pay and benefits like. is it enough to compensate for the long shifts and hours?
cbman

Morehead, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2012
knowing, you state i need to take a resume up to the building up front. in the event i did get empolyed would i still be hired through kelly services going that route? do they only hire through kelly services?
wondering

Washington, DC

#9 Jan 8, 2012
cbman wrote:
knowing, you state i need to take a resume up to the building up front. in the event i did get empolyed would i still be hired through kelly services going that route? do they only hire through kelly services?
No if u have experience u can get hired On without going thru temp service just take resume to guard
cbman

Morehead, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2012
wondering - thanks for the information.
Daffney

Berea, KY

#16 May 4, 2012
I am wondering about the new plant of Hitatchi when will it be open. Old panasonic blg.

“new here ”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 May 4, 2012
do they hire felons?
nikki

United States

#18 May 5, 2012
No they wont hire felons

“new here ”

Location hidden

#19 May 5, 2012
that figures no one wants to hire a felon its no wonder %85 go back to prison
curlygurl

Berea, KY

#20 May 5, 2012
KI USA doesn't discriminate against felons, they hire through staffmark in Richmond.
Want to Work There

Richmond, KY

#21 May 6, 2012
What do they pay an hour? How many hours a week can I expect?
Disc

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#22 May 6, 2012
$10 with Kelly's 40 hours min... Usually around 60-70
haha

United States

#23 May 7, 2012
Disc wrote:
$10 with Kelly's 40 hours min... Usually around 60-70
to many for u
lmao

Orlando, FL

#24 May 18, 2012
I work for Hitachi and I'm a convicted felon. Kellys had to verify it was over 7 yrs ago. Hitachi won't hire you unless its been more than 7 yrs

“new here ”

Location hidden

#25 May 19, 2012
ah i see mines only a few years old, thanks for the info though im sure ill be looking for a job at some point again and that seems like a cool place to me
yea

United States

#26 May 19, 2012
what r the hours
public behavior

Tokyo, Japan

#27 May 19, 2012
They will have to recruit people from smart states to fill the positions

“new here ”

Location hidden

#28 May 19, 2012
smart states? wheres that?
public behavior

Tokyo, Japan

#29 May 19, 2012
West Virginia Arkansas and Tennessee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking church home (Nov '14) 2 hr Jim 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Athenesword 137,688
looking for a small cheap wedding venue 16 hr Randy Bradford 6
SEVERAL YARDSALES FRIDAY, 5-22-15, CENTRAL PARK... 16 hr TWILA 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 23 hr cowboy 712
Review: Edwards Chiropractic Thu Joyce 1
Tractor Thu Jim 1
More from around the web

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]