Where is Dr. Mcdaniels
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Noneya

Nicholasville, KY

#81 Aug 30, 2012
Well, you are obviously an idiot that knows NOTHING about the situation. No one took her license, and she still has full benefits as a physician.
License wrote:
<quoted text>
ie: "The medical boards took my license away due my unprofessional practices."
This is honestly what is best for everyone. And by everyone I mean her patients, herself, her daughter, etc... until she gets the help she needs and stop screwing with people's lives. This is finally a step in the right direction that everyone on here was saying she NEEDED to do, and now you're complaining that she is finally doing the right thing (or was forced to by the state medical boards)?? Just be glad that she can't do this anymore people and that she finally shut down. Geez.
wondering

Fairborn, OH

#82 Sep 3, 2012
Noneya wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are obviously an idiot that knows NOTHING about the situation. No one took her license, and she still has full benefits as a physician.
so she is practicing? She really is a good DR , if she could just pull herself together
Observer

Lexington, KY

#83 Sep 3, 2012
hey sherlock wrote:
<quoted text>no s--t sherlock, you mean doctors get paid? you missed the point, einstein.you dont need a doctor, you need an understanding, of the english language, hire a tudor.yes, you will have to pay him.
Looks like you need a tutor too!(Not a TUDOR!!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 151,809
Drama Queens 43 min Plainandsimple 6
who?? 59 min Wondering 3
any sugar daddies need a sugar baby 1 hr Daddy 4
Who are the Berea Moderates? 1 hr Ralph 61
Thieves 1 hr Wondering 5
Shonna Bailey 4 hr Shonna 2

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance