an idea

Berea, KY

#1 Apr 10, 2012
Has anyone heard if Dr. Mcdaniels will be back in
her Berea office? If so, when?
LynnBo

Berea, KY

#2 Apr 12, 2012
I would like to know this, too! I had just started with her and now she's out for nearly 2 weeks and not a word as to why!
Sharon

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Apr 12, 2012
My husband started going back to her again.He had an appointment on March 27,2012 and one hour before the appointment,the office called and canceled his appointment saying that the Dr. had to take her daughter to a Dr. The office said they would rescheduled when ever the Dr. was available again. They have not called back,I think she is doing the same thing to the patients that she did in when she was in Richmond. My husband is going to have to get another Dr.
roe

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 12, 2012
she is a great Dr. When you can get her in office.she has done this for years, if she is goign to have a practice she needs to be there.. if send the records to the patients and let them find another DR,
sick of it

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2012
seem like a good law suit, for neglect leaveing the people she swore to care for, in danger of loseing their life with no med or care no history for other doctor to follow up on just a thought
What

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 13, 2012
Sorry, that is really dumb. Every doctor's answering machine directs people to call 911 in an emergency,that relieves them from liability. And when my doctor's staff calls to reschedule an appointment, the person always says that too.
sick of it wrote:
seem like a good law suit, for neglect leaveing the people she swore to care for, in danger of loseing their life with no med or care no history for other doctor to follow up on just a thought
an idea

Berea, KY

#11 Apr 17, 2012
Have called her office & still no answer...
I am running out of diabetis medication!
If anyone knows if,or,when she'll be back,
please post.
sick of it

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2012
no answer machine will releas a doctor from liabilty, even so you have to have it on and not full to help patiance,know it all dummy, check the doctor oath out,what
hellufaspeech

Columbus, OH

#20 May 8, 2012
If you get to read this before it is erased, now you people know, it is time to move on, to another doc.the good doc brock is nutts.put your health and that of your family first. no need to ponder anymore about this fake. no doubt, she will return, if you give her another chance, you are an idiot.
Youve got to be kidding

Richmond, KY

#22 May 9, 2012
sincerely wrote:
You are just jealous of her beauty inside and out. Regina is and always will be the most beautiful people in all of the world.
I know we dont see each other much anymore because of our busy lives, but I love you and will always be here for you forever. Your cuz with love!
Um no, I am pretty sure there's no jealousy here... we just want her to do her JOB (i.e. stop disappearing without explanation over and over again, release records to those who request them, respond to maintenance medication refill requests by pharmacists, show UP to scheduled doctors appointments, and stop billing people for bills that have been proven paid with receipts and acknowledged paid by her office!) Pretty straight forward.
WHAT

Richmond, KY

#23 May 9, 2012
sincerely wrote:
You are just jealous of her beauty inside and out. Regina is and always will be the most beautiful people in all of the world.
I know we dont see each other much anymore because of our busy lives, but I love you and will always be here for you forever. Your cuz with love!
are you really that clueless??? no one is jealous of her! shes made a wreck of her personal and professional life and as far as beauty, my mamma always told me if I didnt have any thing nice not to say it, so im going to leave that alone.

her patients just want to be treated right and for her to do her job. she has done this several times now making the ones who did stand by her look like morons for trusting her, again. if she is having another mental breakdown then for the love of all that is holy i would pray for her sake she would kindly close her office for good and stop jeopardizing the lives of her patients. that would be the best and most responsible thing the good doc could do for herself and her patients. this bipolar off again on again crap is a dirty way to treat what were loyal patients!
File Grievance Online

Richmond, KY

#24 May 17, 2012
http://kbml.ky.gov/nr/rdonlyres/faf7bf01-67b2...

Same link posted in Richmond forum as this is a common pattern. If you want something done about this, you want her to show up to appointments, you want your refills and/or records but cannot get them, then actually file a grievance. Complaining on here isn't enough if you want something actually done about the problem.
CkItOut

Lexington, KY

#25 May 18, 2012
Can someone please tell me -HONESTLY- and from FIRST HAND knowledge of what happened here? I is hard for me to imigine someone busting their ass to get through medical school, internship, devoloping a practice and then throw it away?

If my post sounds snotty, I don't mean it to be. I would just like to know how thousands of hours and dollars put into this difficult field is so easily lost.
First hand

Richmond, KY

#26 May 18, 2012
1) Was not at scheduled appointment
2) Cancels phone number to office
3) Leaves a generic recording on another office answering service (with the message that the mailbox is full)
4) Does not answer fax requests for medication refills (leaving people without their medication)
5) Cancelled all appointments without notice or explanation to patients.
6) Ignores calls and faxes from other doctors as well as pharmacists trying to reach her
7) Has not released medical records to those who have asked (or has simply not checked her fax/phone to see who have requested them)
8)Sends collection threats on bills that have been paid (proven by receipt, bank statements, and acknowledged by her office staff as well as the good doc herself- blames her billing company, yet still sends the same bills and threats of collection agency--i.e.: damaging the good credit built of those who have paid and disappears so there is no way to dispute or correct the "billing company's mistake"). The billing company points a finger at her, she points the finger at them, while the patient ends up with damaged credit for irresponsible business practices.
9)Closes office for months on end and pops up several month later in another town.
10) Repeat steps 1-9.... multiple times in several towns.

- From a FORMER patient.
First hand

Richmond, KY

#27 May 18, 2012
Pardon the typos-- and appointment should be plural as she has missed MANY appointments without giving a reason or alerting the patient, yet bills the patients if we have to cancel within 24 hours with an emergency.
Hmm

Richmond, KY

#28 May 18, 2012
true wrote:
<quoted text>
id say a lot of people are angry and bugging the crap out of Monty at work or home or where ever. I wouldnt blame him for getting tired of it especially since hes probably footing the bills and shes hurtign his business.
I think Monty has had about enough of her crazy antics...
honestly

Columbus, OH

#29 May 19, 2012
CkItOut wrote:
Can someone please tell me -HONESTLY- and from FIRST HAND knowledge of what happened here? I is hard for me to imigine someone busting their ass to get through medical school, internship, devoloping a practice and then throw it away?
If my post sounds snotty, I don't mean it to be. I would just like to know how thousands of hours and dollars put into this difficult field is so easily lost.
it is honestly none of your business what has happened.people are telling the truth, goofy. the b===h is missing from her office. she is well enough to galavant around town, with hubby and child. therefore one must surmise that she is mentally, unstable. no one has first hand knowledge, we do not live in her house. why dont you go knock on her door, i assure you the police will cart you away, not her.file your complaint, and let it be a lesson learned.it is all about MONEY, not the caring, dedicated person, she portrayed herself to be. i would not look her way, or speak to her ever again, she did us wrong on so many levels, so i say, she is an outcast.
right

United States

#31 May 19, 2012
honestly wrote:
<quoted text>it is honestly none of your business what has happened.people are telling the truth, goofy. the b===h is missing from her office. she is well enough to galavant around town, with hubby and child. therefore one must surmise that she is mentally, unstable. no one has first hand knowledge, we do not live in her house. why dont you go knock on her door, i assure you the police will cart you away, not her.file your complaint, and let it be a lesson learned.it is all about MONEY, not the caring, dedicated person, she portrayed herself to be. i would not look her way, or speak to her ever again, she did us wrong on so many levels, so i say, she is an outcast.
u can't expect a doctor to work for free. So yes, it may be about MONEY. Wud u work for for free? I don't think so!!!
Umm

Richmond, KY

#32 May 19, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>
u can't expect a doctor to work for free. So yes, it may be about MONEY. Wud u work for for free? I don't think so!!!
wouldn't a person have to SHOW UP for work in order to make said money??? just curious.
hey sherlock

Columbus, OH

#33 May 20, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>
no s--t sherlock, you mean doctors get paid? you missed the point, einstein.you dont need a doctor, you need an understanding, of the english language, hire a tudor.yes, you will have to pay him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new building going up. 1 hr Berea Girl 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr havent forgotten 131,904
There aren't any good women left (Sep '12) 19 hr A woman scorned 60
Old Denny's at exit 77 Fri Tech 4
Berea College (Jun '13) Thu hillbilly university 43
Circle K Dec 18 sippigirl 3
New to area. Need a job ASAP Dec 15 Real1976 3
Berea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Berea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Berea

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night