Topix Stalker
Jim Dandy

Moultrie, GA

#1 Sep 26, 2010
Seems that i have a Topix Stalker.Does anybody know what i should do.I think i know who this person is.
Delete

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 26, 2010
Jim Dandy wrote:
Seems that i have a Topix Stalker.Does anybody know what i should do.I think i know who this person is.
Report abuse to Topix. Contact the Attorney General's Office. Then you may need to talk a an attorney.
skip the legal

Berea, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2010
when you are sure who it is, catch them out and disable their legs.
idea

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2010
If someone is stalking you on topix, why don't you just stay off topix?
Take Back the Night

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 26, 2010
I think there is still a spot on the FBI site, but here is one that has lots of info on it, seems like a great place to start.

http://www.wiredsafety.org/cyberstalking_hara...
Jim Dandy

Moultrie, GA

#7 Sep 26, 2010
Thanks for the info.This is what i found.

What do cyberstalkers/harassers do when the stalk or harass someone?

They may pose as the victim and post offensive comments or send offensive messages in their name
Jim Dandy

Moultrie, GA

#9 Sep 26, 2010
Because its my right to be on here just like you.
idea wrote:
If someone is stalking you on topix, why don't you just stay off topix?
idea

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2010
Jim Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
True, it is your right. But if you feel that your "stalker" puts you in any sort of danger, common sense tells you to stay away. If you arent in any sort of danger, this is likely more of a case of petty high school-style drama than it is a case of having a "stalker".
Take Back the Night

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2010
Jim Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to stay on here just like anyone else. There is a time to fight, a time to hide and a time to run. You are the BEST one to assess your level of danger this stalker may bring your way. In a public forum, save your posts and those of the stalker.
I suggest calling a shelter for battered women, even if you are a male to discuss other "stalking" issues that may be happening in your life. Knowledge is power, and power will keep you safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,843
Need Dog For Anal Fun 4 hr Crazy 4
who are the dope dealers on disputanta rd.? 7 hr DeesNuts 10
Tracy Wolfenbarger 21 hr Wow 27
Hyster Wed Curious 12
The Terrace Nursing and Rehab (Jul '15) Jan 16 egeekiel 19
Rick knuckles Jan 16 Harold Griffith 2

Berea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages