new pizza place
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fred

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2012
New place open @ old huddle house. How is it?
hoosier

London, KY

#2 Sep 19, 2012
fred wrote:
New place open @ old huddle house. How is it?
where is that at?
CkItOut

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2012
This place is suppose to be good according to word of mouth. They have 2 other locations, London and Corbin.

I can tell you for a fact they have a real pizza oven, not a conveyor style like to see in grocery stores as well as a dough mixer and the necessary equipment to actually prepair and cook food.

I suspect they will do well here and they are already established elsewhere so creating a menu is no-brainer. It is hard to loos money in food service IF you manage right.

See:
http://www.dinos-italian.com/

ps.. Be very leary of what you read in the other thread regarding this. Some damn idiot appears to me imitating the owner and posting B/S
i am so mad

Murray, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2012
CkItOut wrote:
ps.. Be very leary of what you read in the other thread regarding this. Some damn idiot appears to me imitating the owner and posting B/S
what other threads is it in cause i will turn it over for the moderaters! it just aint right when we finally get good places around here and them hateful idiots gets on here putting them down and lying out there teeth about bad things that aint near the trueth. tell us where they are and we can turn them in! it aint nothing to be scared of when you turn some thing in for them to look at and more of us needs to do it ever day. who ever it is whos doing it is probly another owner around who is worried about loosing some business to the news guys place. if we could find out who it is then lots of us would boycott them!
plz tell me where to look for the other thread!

“All Glory To God”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#5 Sep 19, 2012
If this place (Dino's) is as good as their London and Corbin restaurants, then Berea is in for a treat. Me and my lady eat at Dino's a lot, we love it!
Jason

Berea, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2012
I ate there tonight and it was wonderful. they have a very large menu, and the food is excellent, and the staff was very courteous and you can tell they are proud and want it to work. I wish them the best and recommend it to anyone who is tired of the monotony of all the same ol same ol that Berea has to offer.
hoosier

London, KY

#8 Sep 20, 2012
where is it
Dbd

Berea, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2012
It's off the Berea exit where Tractor Supply is. Ate there tonight and it gives Papalenos a good rin for its money. Great menu selection, friendly staff, and very fair prices for the qualty of food we received. I highly recommend the pizza margherita. Hope it does well, go show this place your support, I highly doubt that you will be disappointed. We dined in but saw several carry out orders being picked up an a couple if deliveries going out as well.
hoosier

London, KY

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Dbd wrote:
It's off the Berea exit where Tractor Supply is. Ate there tonight and it gives Papalenos a good rin for its money. Great menu selection, friendly staff, and very fair prices for the qualty of food we received. I highly recommend the pizza margherita. Hope it does well, go show this place your support, I highly doubt that you will be disappointed. We dined in but saw several carry out orders being picked up an a couple if deliveries going out as well.
ok people lets try this for a THIRD time lets pretend you are giving directions to someone who just moved here . how do you find this resturaunt does ANYBODY know how to give directions beside the old huddle house or by tractor supply which ive never seen!!!!!
Tired

Versailles, KY

#11 Sep 20, 2012
1300 Walnut Meadow Rd, Berea, KY 40403 Use google maps. How the hell do you live in a small town like Berea and not know where exit 77 is located??
fred

Lexington, KY

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Also called 595. Next door to the bp gas station at Peggy flats rd
Briar rabbit

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Tired wrote:
1300 Walnut Meadow Rd, Berea, KY 40403 Use google maps. How the hell do you live in a small town like Berea and not know where exit 77 is located??
hope you find it my gosh!!!!
here

Frankfort, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Coming I-75 North take Exit #77 make a left turn onto Ky 595. Go under the I-75 overpass and you will see the BP station. The restaurant sits next door to the BP.
Yummy

Pikeville, KY

#17 Sep 21, 2012
We've eaten there twice already and really enjoyed it. The customer service is great too. I just hope the location doesn't hurt it. Nothing seems to stay in business there.
Briar rabbit

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Ok I'll be a food critic! I ordered a large pizza ther for takeout last night. This is what I think: the building condition chairs floor walls counters all very clean should be because its new. However the employees all were cleaning at every lagging moment! Good for you all a clean place to eat is tops keep it up!!
Next service: very good top notch very polite! Very attentive to your time I appreciate that.
Next food: the food was prompt crisp crust ingredients good however taste sorry just was not there. Papalenos flavor is much better for my taste. I like much more flavor in my pizza this to me needed more orageno basil but that's just my taste it was still a good pizza. I spiced it up when I got home. Overall it was a good pizza great job!
Sally

Lexington, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2012
We also had a pizza, not bad. We are from the NY area and it is very hard to find a decent pie in KY. The only thing I would like to see is some Garlic Powder to put on your pie, Any good pizza place would have them on the tables, but a few jars at the counter would work too.

Can't wait to try the rest of the food. Thanks for giving Berea a shot.

Oh, and they deliver.
Working hard

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2012
Sally wrote:
We also had a pizza, not bad. We are from the NY area and it is very hard to find a decent pie in KY. The only thing I would like to see is some Garlic Powder to put on your pie, Any good pizza place would have them on the tables, but a few jars at the counter would work too.
Can't wait to try the rest of the food. Thanks for giving Berea a shot.
Oh, and they deliver.
you must work there why would you talk about being from New York then say hard to find a good pie in ky. Then say thanks for giving Berea a shot?!
pizza

Berea, KY

#21 Sep 23, 2012
I ate there yesterday and thought it was ok. Not what I expected when everyone was telling me they drive all the way to Corbin to eat at the other location. They were also a bit unorganized and I didn't like the fact that plastic utensils was all they had because those don't cut anything. Not bad but not the greatest. I would personally rather eat at papalenos. It was also super cold in there... I don't like freezing to death while I try to eat.
CkItOut

Lexington, KY

#22 Sep 23, 2012
Working hard wrote:
<quoted text> you must work there why would you talk about being from New York then say hard to find a good pie in ky.
Hard as though it may to believe, some people actually move out of state. Even from New York to KY. I have two neighboors that did this. One from Japan and from Washington DC.
Raiv

Berea, KY

#25 Sep 23, 2012
Our old neighbors were from New York! Best people, ever. They have become family.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke farthing 2 hr Curious 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Cczar 174,916
Scooter that works at Hitachi 15 hr Creek 1
Guy on copper creek Tue Creek 2
Leslie Crane Freeman Mon Pee Wee 1
Need a Contractor (Jan '12) Mon Wondering 12
Goodwill in Berea Apr 22 Connie 6

Berea Jobs

Personal Finance

Berea Mortgages